Monday, April 25, 2011

OF ASSES. AND PAVEMENTS. AND MORE ASSES.

If I was to move from place A to place B, which so damn near, I'll walk to it. Even though I had a friend who is going to same place by car. I mean, come on, traffic and all, I'd rather spend my time walking alone. Of course there are few things that will definitely come to my consideration. Whether it is too hot, or probably I'm sweating like hell, then I might consider the air conditioner in the car. But the bottom line is, I would prefer to walk.

Okay that 'would' totally spoil it. I'll definitely walk! Now there's the confidence.

I find the topic of walking to be very interesting. You know walking is probably one of the most common ways of commuting from one place to another, and it is probably the only way of commuting in the old days (logically) apart from animal riding. But nevertheless now and then you'll end up meeting people who find walking to be very stressing and not to be forgotten, tiring.

Also sweating. And knee-killing. And lung-damaging. Whatever.

It's not that I am so crazy about walking, and I'm totally not going to go around campaigning about all the possible hazards that a car can throw at you (or rather, throw you at), but it is something that I am very enthusiastic about. I know, 'walking enthusiast? Which era you're living in? Stone Age?' Well, apparently I am and I am sorry if you failed to notice that despite that I am indeed blogging.

I just find that walking seems to be the only thing that people who thought so highly of themselves really bad at. I mean like seriously bad at. Like how bad Justin Bieber is. That bad!

Note: I know I might upset many people by that last statement, but believe I don't care. It is really my own interpretation of bad. Just to please you, I think JB can sing, just that he sing the wrong song. And thanks to him, I now like David Archuleta. Nobody to blame but him.

Okay now I'm totally lost. Thank you Justin Bieber, you seem to have erased my memory. Lucky me you can't forge new memories...

Oh, right, walking. I love to walk fast. Like really fast. I don't know why. Although I've once thought that it might be caused by the influence of foreign movies. I really do like seeing all those people, walking, without care of what really happens around them, and walk really fast, with determination towards their goal. But I'm more on the 'walk fast eyes wide open' kind of guy.

I really hate walking behind a group of males you thinks they can score a job as male models just because they have the bods and asses of a male model. I mean, seriously, you have to walk that slow? Will you just hasten up, please? I mean I have other places to go and do other than being on your butt while you shake that thing.

That sounded bad. But, yes, I hate people you shake their asses and will not give way to me just because they think highly of themselves.

Well, I'm pretty tired now, I think I'm going to do something more... fun. Like reading books. And not walking. I don't walk if I'm tired. Except if I have to.

Would you like a walk?


**********
This is a very short update. I'm thinking of going back to my old self (an update every three days) after every possible hindrance is now out of the way and is considered as history. Wow. That sounded so good. Buhbye!

No comments: