Monday, August 24, 2009

Should I really care 'bout it?? (-___-)

I don't know what's gotten up to humans nowadays... People tend to think more about what they could achieved by the end of the day, instead of thinking what they could really get at the next-and-upcoming days.... I am firing this RANT straight o the guys at my schools 9well, maybe there are some gals also, but, nevermind...)

You thought that if you could get the questions for the upcoming papers, you can get (lot of) A's, and hopefully (hope, hope, crumble 0__0 ) you'll get a scholarship (which I dutifully doubt)... Well, lets get this straight. If you're a smart (intelligent) person, you know that all you need to do is revise your study, that's all. So I'm guessing those with the forecast (exact) papers as stupids... Imagine this... These STUPIDS - who answered the question beforehand, get the scholarships. All of them is very happy (well, everyone is happy when you got loads of money that I'll doubt be spent on books). Then they went overseas, study, study, made new friends, live the life they've always dream of... Then suddenly their achievement for the first semester were not reaching up to expectations,,, And their scholarships were frozen (or worst, they've been canceled out) because of it... And all that STUPIDS regretted that they once done a bad thing just to get into the scholarship program. Well, like the old saying goes, bad guys end up badly (oops, that's my saying =P). And I guess STUPIDS end up STUPIDly...

Moral of the story : Don't cheat on your exam... Be it hard or nuts, exam are meant to test your understanding on your study. What the point of taking exams if you know the question before you read the papers? Lastly, should I really care 'bout those STUPIDs??? I guess, ignorance is my new best friends... (-____-''')

No comments: