Monday, August 31, 2009

What The F***ing Happened To ME??

Nothing.... Serius! Nothing really happened to me... only that if you guys noticed (I'm sure some does^^ ) tomorrow I'm on my way to sch(ell)ool.. And I hate it... Coz it'll be so damn long.. And tiring, plus I'm fasting... Owh god, but what can I do, really... I just hoped that maybe, one day I won't look back to reminisce stuff(s) and said, 'owh, just why I hated school back then?'.. Hoped so *crossing finger*...

Anyway what's really important today is that I actually wanted to do vlog.. Isn't that weird? I mean like I don't really have a vid-cam that won't show blurry image of myself on the internet, I'm also kinda shy on cam and don't (quite) know what to say in front of it... But I'm (quite, again) confident bout it, and really hoped that after this gruesome SPM, I'd be on my way to YouTube uploading video(s) of me(surely, not me) and most of the stuffs that piqued my interest(well, most of it)...

What made me want to do this?

No comments: