Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I AM LAZY

My friend told me that I am lazy. Well for once, I won't entirely deny her statement.

In fact, I am actually trying to prove here that I am lazy enough that I am being too lazy to actually opposed that statement. I may say that i actually embraced my flaw, hugest flaw to be exact. Laziness. 
P/s: Aminah, I don't have any picture of me smiling while wearing a hijab with my name stapled on the trimming. So I guess you're tag is invalid thus I won't do anything nor care about it at all. 

I am being really lazy. I mean, seriously, lazy is actually not the type I am. I know this may sound a little bit contradicting with my previous self-acclaimed laziness, but hell yeah, I was not lazy before. If you considered not doing your homework and was slapped 10 times on both of your cheeks as not lazy, then yeah, I am not lazy.

But lately I've been totally lazy. I mean, look at my blog here. There hardly any post, not even that "2 days a post thingy". Initially, I would blame it on my PC back in home for it had allowed me to actually indulged in my online gaming activity. But now I would say that I am most probably born to be lazy.

Heck, even with a free Internet access here, I am still too lazy to actually update my blog. And I'm not even hooked up with any games here! So you can actually congratulate me and throw a huge party while giving me hugs and a pat at the back for completing this post within two days and not three-whole weeks.

What even worst is that now that I only have five subjects to learn, I am still too lazy to actually take note if I actually have any homework or stuff. Even my Powerpoint presentation is not done yet. Luckily Ms. V said that she will postpone it until after our topic test. Oh, yeah. Topic test. I am also too lazy to actually do revision. Ugh.

This blog post is very sad, gloomy, and self virtue threatening. Maybe I should do a better post than this one. Thanks a lot Aminah Adnan, you orange fetishist.

But for now, I am too lazy too review this post. And I have classes till 4pm today. So for now, it's a goodbye. Till tomorrow. Buhbye....

2 comments:

crazystudent00 said...

rindu doh ak ngan ko bal.... huhuhu

Minem said...

i told u ur pemalas ~ !