Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I HAVE A MENTAL DISORDER. And so does you.

I don't know why, but sometimes I think I have a very serious mental disorder that somehow contributed to my crazy-self. That's funny, because a normal crazy person won't admit that he is crazy, but since I am a crazy normal person, I would.

I am crazy. But somehow I think people around me are even crazier. Some days back, will I was lining up to get into my apartment (we need to scan our resident card to get into the apartment) there this black guy whom I don't know (my apartment building is filled with them) starts to suddenly yelling and cursing. Surprised, I turned back to see what was happening. The black guy, was raising either of his arm, high up in the air, and was threatening this group of guys who is presumably doing nursing since they are wearing the nurse costume.

Upon further inspection I noticed that the Nurse Guy's phone was on the ground. And the black guy was still cursing, saying that he will kill him and f*ck his phone on the ground(?). I don't even know why he would do that. Heck, I don't even know why he suddenly become very angry. It must be something he ate.
P/s: I don't know why, but the above part seems like I'm not the writer of it. heck, must be my mental disorder.

Don't get me wrong. I have nothing on black people, and I am not a racist. Really. I mean, I even have a new friend and his black and I don't think of bad things about him. See, I'm not racist! Yay!

Okay stop it. (-___-'') Now the real problem is not about me being crazy, or suddenly-infuriated random black person. But it is about people around me. I can't help but hate them. That's why I have a mental disorder. I tend to judge and   then I will just hate them, as easy as that.

For example, I really hate people who stares at me. I mean, well of course people don't like being stare at, except for Paris Hilton, and that is because she is such a s*ut. But I'm not - at least that's what I believe I am.

The one thing about staring that makes me hate it whenever a person does that to me is that it actually made me feel vulnerable. And that really sucks. I mean do you like people who make you feel like you are going to die? I don't know about you, but I don't!

Well, I am very tired now. This may be caused by the fact that we are talking about things that I hate. Okay, I think I wanna stop now. One thing for sure, we ALL are crazy and have a mental disorder.

No comments: