Monday, October 4, 2010

Life : HOW TO HANDLE FAILURE

Yeah. Um. I failed.

There are like tonnes of failure made. By me, I mean, I wouldn't care about others' failures. I failed my 1st Chemistry test, I failed my 1st Malaysian Studies presentation, I failed in money management, I failed in updating my blog regularly and with interesting topics, I failed in my life... Okay the last part might not be happening yet, but I'm pretty sure it's coming. Soon. 

Many other people failed for other reasons. Failed to wear a condom properly, failed to wake up in the morning for classes, failed in love, and other stuff, whatever, as long as the person sees it as a failure. And for some reason I am facing yet another failure right now. I failed to understand why the heck I choose to do this topic in the first place. 

P/s: This was in my draft, so I decided to use it and not change the title although I can just delete it and do a new one. Aaah.. Who cares?!

I think I'm losing my touch. My it's-not-the-Mighty-Midas-golden touch. *sigh

I am really sorry that I haven't had the chance to update my blog, which I know, my Hunny Bee will for sure tells me that I sucks since I'm right in the middle of a city. Well, seems like I failed in my time management as well. 

Talking about failure, something that I haven't failed to do just yet might be going out with friends. Which, surprisingly seems to happen a lot more than me going to the swimming pool since I literally hate the swimming pool and never been there before. Another thing would be cashing out money from the ATM. My scholarship fund has a sad RM430.18 left. That's sucks. 

I actually failed to mention that I failed to realized that there are an increment in the number of those who are sadly reading my blog. Why are you guys reading my blog? Seriously guys? You had no idea how much Backspace I needed just to spell out the word 'Spell' just now. 

But I can't blame you for failing to see what you want to read. Things happened, and we can only either accept it or leave it, like totally leave it. But I usually will just accept it, embrace it, might just include one or two insults (many), and then just live with it. It can't be that bad, right? I mean, Hell is even worse, not that I had been to the real one.  :)

I wonder...

If the number of followers are the number of your true age, then how old can you go?

P/s: I forget to add on how to handle failure! My fault. Sorry, I mean, my failure! :)

P/p/s: I did I did I did! I did put a note on how to handle failure so you can just re-read it if you have really no idea about anything.

P/p/p/s: I love cats! And I miss my friends. Aminah Hanum Abdul Majid please do reply my message or I might just accidentally stick a cucumber on any open pores. Just saying...

No comments: