Monday, September 6, 2010

OLIVE YOU

Dearest hunny bee,

So how's life? Err.. Okay this is very awkward. I know I haven't posted any letters to you since the last letter. Well, apart from that fact, neither have you sent me any letter, so it's okay I guess? But you need to reply this letter of mine after this okay, or I might just smack you when you get here!

I hope everything in Sarawak is nice for/to you. I've only been once there, and only for several days. And only to several parts of Sarawak. And that was, like, 6-7 years ago, I think? So not much of a memory there. But hey, memories are meant to be kept, but it is life that matters. The past will always be there no matter what you do, the future will always be a mystery no matter what you pack for it, but the present is always here with you, regardless of your mistakes in the past and your plan for the future.

Am I being too wise there? I don't care.

Um...

Dearest hunny bee,

I don't really know what to write in this letter to you. But since all of us is now somewhere, studying, something, so I guess I better ask you something about it. So how's life as a student? Suck, isn't it? But heck, I love life as a student. But not the studying part. I love the socializing part and the part where you can be a dick and no one even cares. Hahahaha...

But seriously, I hate dicks. Umm.. Don't get me wrong there, nor here, the dicks I hate really is a person. Dick heads. I hate them. And sadly my lovely college here is filled with them. I wonder is yours is filled with VG (such a sweet way of saying vagina don't you think?).

I think studying now is hard. Even last year can't beat this six months. Last year, although with all those History and Add Maths and stuff, you got like the whole time in the world to do all your revision. Now, it sucks. Time is like the one thing standing between you and HD. Oh, and also you have to consider the one pulling you from your sides, friends, leisure, club activities, and most of everything else. So you're pretty much not moving, or you might move, an inch forward, towards your HD, but due to the intense forces you are drawn 1 degree to either of your side. So yeah, you are pretty much not moving the right way.

I still remember that last message session we have. Not the Nad's dad, that's a very short, sad, and teary session. It's the one where you told me that you and your spouse are no longer, well, spouse. Heck, you know what, I hate that 'spouse' word! I mean, you're not like sleeping in the same bed, under the same bed sheet, in the same room or anything. So I think I'll change it to 'John'. Why John? I love John, so get over it.

Anyway, about you and John here. Well, I never thought that you and John would be, like, forever or anything, honestly speaking. In fact, when the first time that I actually realize that you actually have a real crush, as in for real, I was like, what the heck? I mean, I cant even bring my mind to think that you might have a crush, and the guts to actually tell that John that you have a crush on him, and have him accepting you and what not other shits.

Am I being too honest? Oh well.

Whatever hunny bee...

Well, it's not that I can't take the fact that you're practically growing up (and I'm not *sad face*), but the fact that, well, your John is not the John that I thought he should have been. Put it simple, for me, you've picked the wrong guy. But, hey, it's you who are feeling the love thingy and not me so, it's okay I guess?

But when you told me about John doing something that made you mad (I know it seems like I'm not paying attention about the whole case, because that's exactly what happened :) ), I kind of felt bad for you? Well, I did felt bad for you, but not like 'OMGTHAT'SSOSHITOMGOMGOMGOMGOMFUCKINGGOSH!!!' kind of bad, you know? I felt something like, 'Ouch, that's gotta hurt' kind of bad, and with no exclamation mark there.

(-____-''')

Anyways, the point of this letter is (be reminded, I'm not trying to shorten this stupid letter okay?), with every beginning there is always an end. No matter how sucks the beginning is, nor how unwilling you are to face the end of something so sweet, the end will always be there, sooner or later. Even with friendship. Especially when you BFFs tells you beforehand that you are out of your mind for ever considering him as your future sex mate (I'm just being honest here...). Umm.. So yeah, sex mate. I mean, NO MATTER WHAT KIND OF BEGINNING THERE'S ALWAYS AN END not sex mates.

Imagine this. A delicious grilled boneless skinless chicken that was marinated in a thick black pepper sauce that was served with all the things that you love that I can't list because I've never had this dish in my live *sad face*. The moment you start to eat it, you felt like the most happiest person in the whole wide world. And then POOM! the chicken finished. Just like that. Can you sense the frustration that everybody had to feel? The same goes to you.

So the conclusion is, if that John took your words too seriously and left you without a proper goodbye, then fuck him and move on, for a fucked up guy is not worth your attention. Olive you

P/s : YAAAAYY for fucked up guy and kek lapis Sarawak! Olive you! Sorry for the language it's so hard to curse during Ramadhan and writing it is the best way to go don't you think? And also sorry that this took like a centurion to finish. What's a centurion by the way? Hah, who cares it seems like a timeline or something for me. I took too much time on this because I had no idea of what to write and so I thought why not fill it with craps as I love craps and so do you (don't deny it!), so yeah, this is it! Can't wait to meet you (this Thursday I'll be coming back, hopefully with a new phone) and go for movies! See you then. Do reply, k?

No comments: