Thursday, September 29, 2011

SAD IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT

I'd say today is equivalent to a very productive day in ShitVille. In a sense, making way too much shit is very productive.


But of course, we are, none the less, in a freaking real world, so making too much shit is pretty much equivalent to getting yourself fucked up in way too many wrong ways and end up dying alone. Sad, but mostly true. Generally speaking. Okay I need to shut up now.


You know what I wanted to talk about though? I was wandering what people had that I really wanted, oh so badly, but never once had the chance to do. It is inevitable that I have to explain the reason(s) as to why these stuffs are not accomplish-able by me, but I figured why tell the whole story when you can make 7 others. The very similar concept done in Harry Potter. 


I know I just killed a few of them with that last sentence. You're welcome.


So here we go, THINGS I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE, BUT I SUCKS SO BAD I CANT HAVE THEM
*Ooh, long title*


#1 Be born and raised posh.


Okay I know, it is entirely wrong to place the work of God at blame, bla, bla, bla, I get it. But I guess it is entirely true. If I can, like say, choose which family that I am to be born into, I would have definitely check every possible details on a list of families that are doing great financially and choose the one that I think can survive, economically that is, in the harshest environment ever! Also the thought of having all the things you want, all at your disposal is indeed very intriguing. And oh the weekend activity! I can die young, dear Perry's Band!


#2 The looks.


And by looks it is not just any looks. I want the face of Micheal Fassbender, the body of Chris Evans, the smile of Elijah Wood, the sexy voice of Gregory Peck, the legs of Channing Tatum (just because he dance like there's no ones better than him. And I believe him), and the brilliant eyes of Lucy Hale - I know, she, well female, but I like her eyes, sort of greenish, something like the patches of green fungi you find in the woods where there's no man but you yourself. Gosh, I love her eyes. The point is, I would really love to have all of these features, but then again, it is because I don't have them that I yearned them.  


#3 Be naturally talented in music.


Of course that is impossible. But not quite true. I guess some people just know their way when it comes to music, some, unfortunately includes me, have to pace their way. Even up the first step of the ladder to success. So I guess if I was born with the brain for the notes I'd be pretty much happy. And of course way more happier than I will ever be. Probably. I know I'm happy now, and will always be happy, but that's beside the point.


#4 Awesome social skills.


This is sort of ridiculous. But I've always wished that I had like better social skill. I mean I know I'm doing well, I have no problem going to somewhere totally strange but not having any problems making friends (depending on the time I'll spent though, an hour is very unreasonable to make friends), and I do have many friends now. But it always catch me nowadays, whether my friend-making skill is enough or not, and the reason to it will lead to #5...


#5 Someone to love.


Yup. I think everybody have someone to love. And if your someone to love is your own family, I entrust you with a slap to your face. Because the thing is, I'm looking for someone new for me to love. I've always wondered how people find their loved ones. I mean, is it really that easy? Am I blind (funny I typed 'blonde' before fully realizing what I just did)? I sometimes find people very funny. People like those aged 10 to 16. Like what the heck, why do you need a lover? You're not even finished with puberty yet, power through it one by one can you? And up until now I have never had someone to hold hands with, never had someone to text to every freaking night, never had that someone whom I can give pet names and be nervous  whenever I'm close to that person. I just never had the chance. Or I'm probably am blind. Though I must say despite being illegally blind, I don't really care about the gender of my future 'someone to love', for I think I'm gender-blind. I feel bad for myself. 


#6 The brain.


I've just... I've always wished that I have the brain of someone very brilliant, someone like Einstein maybe. Heh, who am I joking?


#7 The perfect friend.


I know, I'm probably asking way too much in one post. First someone to love and now the perfect friend? Oh, if you don't know, your lover may or may not be the perfect friend. My version of perfect friend would be one that will never let you down in whatever that you do, no matter how stupid you'll look like. I know, this is like the most perfect thing yet the most impossible stuff to get, but I guess it is never wrong to dream, for thanks to dream, we can have all we wanted. But then again, even the most perfect (I don't know how is this possible) friend can be ruined if we ourselves are not trying to be the perfect one. So I guess I'll settled with I WANT TO BE *THE* PERFECT FRIEND. I don't care about either my friends can be perfect for me or not, but that is no reason as to why I shouldn't be one. Gosh this is way sadder than #5.


**********

I think that is everything. Everything that I can wished for, but I probably have a small chance of actually having it, knowing that #1, #2, and #6 is entirely out of my reach. But I guess a small dream is never wrong. And with that, THE END.




P/s: I'm very sorry with the first few lines. I think I was under the influence of hormones, not that I know any reasons as to why I might have been influenced by it. Most probably it is the case of IMS. Most probably.

No comments: