Tuesday, October 4, 2011

DREAMS DO COME TRUE

I don't really remember posting anything related to dreams before. I think so. I so human that I seems to forget almost everything once I'm done with it. 


Anyway so currently I have a couple of dreams. Like, I only have two dreams. Dreams that would require most of my time and probably destroy my life, but (as there is a silver lining to every cloud for no obvious reasons) might as well make me a better person in any possible way.


So let's go down the road to my dreams. DREAMS (that hopefully) DO COME TRUE.


#1 Opening a snack bar


I know. It sounds so wrong in so many way. First off I wanted to open a snack bar, and most of all the idea of the 'snack bar' itself seems wrong, and the worst part would be the word 'bar' in it, that'll probably suggest alcohol of any sort.


Nope. You're definitely wrong. My dream is to open something like McDonald's mini ice-cream shop. But what I'm going to sell there would be a totally new, revamped, reinvented, revitalised food item that I believe we Malaysian's can relate to. Well, I like to think so too. It has everything to do with ice-cream, and pretty much something to do with flour. 


Well so yeah. My first dream. If only I had the time, a RM 1,000,000 for my working capital worth of three months and also some RM 500,000 for my R&D of the product and shop, and also the effort to actually do all this, I might be better off without having to wait for the money from JPA.


#2 Writing a novel. A love, novel.


Well, if you're my HunnyBee, which probably you're not since there is only one and the hell I know what she's doing right now if not missing his last boy, you'd probably known this. I really like to write. And I LOVE NOVELS. Especially those novels that have certain depths. Something like the roller coaster ride where you have to be at least *insert height* tall to enter kind of thing, but the measuring tool is the plot and the roller coaster ride is the whole story itself. I love novels like that. I also love all Cecelia Aghern stories. She is by far the most talented writer I've ever read. Or I think she's in my 'Most Talented Writer EVER' list, which comes with no numbering. 


So back to my story, I would really love to write my own story. A story that is obviously what it is, a story. Mainly because I think way too much about something and somebody, sometimes because between thinking and actually doing something there is always this narrator inside my head (voice just like Smurf's Narrator) and tell me the alternate ending of what could have been if I chosen the other. Mostly because I really do like writing and talking. But most of all, because I don't have proper emotional output.


So I guess writing a novel would definitely be great. And for starters, I've joined LiveJournal. But I'm not sure how to go around and about yet, so until then, there shall be no more updates about this whole writing a novel on LiveJournal. Not just yet.


But if you like interested in knowing about my business idea and what is it really about and most of all you have the RM 1,500,000 that I practically ogling for, please, do tell me. I'll love you in more ways than you can possibly imagine. Rrrrr.. 

No comments: