Sunday, May 31, 2009

Burfday PARTY!!! Baby style (^^,)

The B-day Gurl!!! =x

Huhuhu... So the big day for my niece had ended.. (It's kinda stupid how good stuff that happened in your life had to end, and you'll be reminiscing, saying 'yeah, I know how that feel... I've been through it somewhere in my life'... it sicks) Anyway, the place wasn't that crowded... Well, compared to anything I've been through (I hate that word!)("-__-) it's little.. Well for a budget party meant for friends and family its kinda fine actually.



Anyway the whole thing turned out good... Despite the heavy-kiddy music (it's heavy cos it is loud, v LOUD!), the food was great (we're talking bout McD rite?), the place setting was fun too (nothing much we can do bout the place setting, it was all on the price (T_T), and at least most of everone was there.. Okay so I'll stop typing now..("-__-) Does'nt mean that I'll stop there.. This is some snip-it of the World Next Top Model...

That's my brother (a.k.a. her uncle) and the b-day gal

Watch out world!!! I'm coming for world domination =P

Dunno wat to say ("-__-)

The cutest fake smile a baby can give for a pic...



No comments: