Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hunting for JOB (at this age?? God, I'm TOO young!)

I guess the title speaks loud enough (words speaks louder, or is it action??)... Well I've been dreaming about doing many (believe me, MANY) stuff for my future.. I think I can list them a bit.. ("-__-) What ever may come in your reading, don't laugh, kay??

  • Psychological forensic
  • Wedding planner (YES, I'm a male!! God what is it bout man and wedding planning?)
  • Novelist
  • Archer (for real, not virtually)
  • etc, etc, etc...
Well, I've made my first move in becoming a writer/novelist... I've sent an email bout me (interested) in becoming a writer to a local publishing company. But I have like this huge cloud of doubt I'll ever become one... I don't have any experience in writing, well not for competition... All I've done for the last 2 years was reading - a hell lot of book... Plus I dunno if the company is interested in publishing English novel, since all they've published was BM novels... Well, let just gamble around... Lets just see what God have in stored for me..

Praying for the best... Okay stop talking now ("-__-)

1 comment:

khaireah said...

psychological forensic? best weih!!!!!!!!!!! haha..
wedding planner? bley jew. guys r creative too, rite? :D