Saturday, May 30, 2009

Is there any JUSTICE out there?

Muahahahahahahahaha.... I've just recovered from my so-called sleep.... Hehehe! ("-__-) Don't mind me.. Just now I got a message from my friend (one of the best)... I just don;t believe it! she rant too. I guess everybody just love to rant (on and on and on and on... (-.-)zzz) Seriously! She told about something.. Well it's nothing actually, but nothing is always something, right? (RIGHT???) Anyway I used to called her (and still will =P) shorty coz she's just too short (be reminded: not a DWARF ok??) She's just short (!!-_-) that i called her shorty.. And with that name I was awarded a(nother) name (guess by who?) by her, somewhat meaning snobbish (that's so not me!). anyway the real problem starts when everyone else seems to be realising the same thing and kept calling her that name a.k.a. shorty... She told me 'bout the story and somehow I felt kinda sorry for her... It's totally not fair! Just coz someone is less than you you're emphasizing his/her lackness, WTF man??? Dat's just way too wrong! Yeah,yeah I know I'm the one giving her that name but I did get my own name from her, it's kinda like a give-and-take between me and her and not anybody else... So, yeah... The big question is where is the JUSTICE in you???

Just ranting~~ (-__-)

No comments: