Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Another Day At Work...

Today is just another ordinary day at work..

Hurmmm

NOT!

Today another Boss's old worker (OK not old as in 'how old are you?' but old in from his past or something) came back to work with him. And it is a she.

She used to work with Boss, like a few years back, and she is now working part-time here just to fill her time while waiting for 1st of March, in which she will quit here and work in a gold shop. Is that true? A gold shop right? Where you buy all your bling-blings hahaha LOL whatever.

And it turned out to be the saying 'the world is small' is.... Yet to be proven! Hahahah OK stop making un-laughable jokes. She lives near my house, like a few blocks away. And JUST like me she walks to work (don't ask me why the 'just' is big I DIDN'T TOUCH ANYTHING!).

Hehehehe

OK so maybe I should stop talking about this chick since she is NO a chick at all unless if you count any near 40 ladies as chicks. Well, I don't.

Things changed. And yet changes keeps on coming even when we are still trying to adjust to the changes.

When I went to Johor last 5,6 and 7 of February (I'll tell you later why I'm in Johor), Boss took some new worker. OK it was just this one worker. And what's even weirder his name is Dream. Hahaha LOL ROFL LMAO. OK his name does sound kind of cute (KIND OF!), but still, it is weird.

Speechles

OK anyway in my everyday of work I always think of ways to improve my monthly income. And in a various way. Of various option. Which will extremely cause my father another heart attack. Which is TOTALLY bad. But what can be so bad about making more money right?

So here are few ideas.

1) Do my e-book sooner. Hahahha
2) Do online trade stuff. Eg : tees, bags, shoes, put it easy, anything wearable!
3) Sell my in-game character for COLD HARD CASH!!!

So that is all in my head right now. Nothing more. Or less.

NTheWindBlows

And I thought of putting up a lyrics section here where you can all chekidout (check-it-out) what kind of songs that I have in my BRAND NEW MP3 PLAYER!!! HAH!

Hehehehek

OK so that's all for today.

Owh one last shout out. Today Boss gave me my rival's set of key for the shop. Which totally means that tomorrow I need to go to job a little bit early than the usual. And also mean I'll get a RM50.00 extra in my pay for this month YEAH!!!!!!!

Another one (-____-''') My colleague. also my 'wife', quit her job (which is also my job) because she accident-ly got a job in a clinic near The Store. Oh lucky her.
Aiyahh

No comments: