Sunday, February 21, 2010

OMG!

TooBlushy

Hahahahaha

OMG!

(T_T)

You know what? That is the title of what was supposed to be my story.

Anyway! I'm living my life ever so happily! Yay!

Happy!

OMG intolerable and mixed feelings.(-___-''')
Ok actually my PC is a crap that only deserve to be in a junk yard somewhere in the middle of nowhere.

Does that made any sense? Well it does when you have a crap as your PC.

Argh Tension

Oh yeah I have a news for you, even if you don't want to know about it. I had just joined Mr. Harry's Harry Business Solution. And when I said joined I mean that I had to pay an amount of money so that I can join it. RM 189.00. A LARGE amount, truth be told.

But luckily it is considered as a deposit. You see, the job practically wants you to mail somewhat people/organisation catalogue or whatever. Be reminded, MAIL, not E-MAIL. So, yeah, we need all those hard copy of those catalogue or whatever, so that's what your RM 189.00 (or actually mine)
is for.

Whatever. I don't really care about it.

Hehehehek

I don't care about it that I was cared enough to actually checked before hand whether Harry Business Solution (ent.) was really a company at all. And the verdict? It is a company.

So now, I am waiting for my first packages to come by my home so that I can trash it out. Hahahaha OK I'm just joking. (-___-''')

Wish me luck! Thanks for reading.

I'm Dead

P/s : I'm so sorry that I haven't updating my blog for some while, although I know I am actually apologising to no one except for my self. Whatever...

No comments: