Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Music Is My Soul!

Like what I've spoke (or typed whatever) I'll be posting some of the lyrics from songs found in my BRAND NEW MP3.



Anyway, in my collection of lyrics, there will be something really some-what different from any other site like
MetroLyrics.com or Lyrics.com . So I'm going to give a brief introduction to what may be in my collection of lyrics here.

1) I'll divide the lyrics accordingly to how I like it to be seen. And this is mainly because it is MY collection of lyrics, so yeah, back it off punk!

2) In my lyrics collection, each lyrics will be typed with paragraph which I believe was meant to be that way. Not because it was meant to SOUND that way, but, because it WAS MEANT to be that way.

3) My lyrics will each be divided according to different colour. This colour indicates the pitching or whatever of the song. Put it easy, same colour = same tone. Get it?

4) These lyrics are according to what I heard, live from my MP3. And yes I do have cross-referenced each lyrics to have it correctly done, but any contradiction from my hearing and my cross-referring will be put in a closed bracket. IN the closed bracket is from the cross-reference thank you.

4) I put this lyrics up not because I want to have more blog reader. No really. There's nothing like that.

5) You can use these lyrics for God know what you want to do.

So that all for now. Who knows maybe someday I'll be adding up something like 'Each lyric will cost you US$10.00' OMG I can't wait for that day to come. *sigh*

No comments: