Tuesday, April 13, 2010

INTERVIEW!!! YAAAAYY!! (the real one)

Okay, I know that I have missed like DAYS of blogging, but hey, who cares? I mean, I got like what, only 14 followers? That's like more than your fingers but less than your fingers and your toes sum up all together. And what's even worse is that not ALL of them are reading my post... Hrmmm... This is very annoying and FUN at the same time.


For some very odd reason...


Okay so here we go, the story of my INTERVIEW! YAAAAYY!!


For me personally, what makes this whole interview a lot meaningful is that I actually made a MAJOR MISTAKE and yet still qualify for the interview. So that qualifies me as those who are loved both by God and those inside the orgnization for some very odd reason that I don't really care what! YAAAAYY!!


P/s : I know.. I LIKE YAAAAYY!! They RAWKS!!


Before I start with what happened IN the interview room, lets begin from the outside. When we first arrived at each designated room, or known as panel here, we were to confirmed our attendance at the table in front of each room.


Which I didn't go.


And they thought I didn't came. And noted there that I didn't attend.


But still, I confronted meet up with the person-in-charge of the table and confirmed my attendance and get a free lecture on how important the missing form is and to know that I got the first turn. DAMN.


Anyway, we were assigned to our turns, which is denoted with tags with number. And I got No. 1.. *sigh*


Before we all get into the room, I chatted a little bit with the rest of my roomies! (LOL) and get to know each other. Including me, there are 2 guys and 2 gals. There are Wong(male), Tan(female), and Anati(female).


Anyway, as we made our way into the room (remember, KNOCK first!), we each stand in front of our chair and waited for the interviewers to signal us to seat. Which he literally did as soon as we all reached our seats.


There were three interviewers. Two guys, and one lady. And the guy in the middle is probably the head of the room, since he talked the most and also initiated our interview. He briefed us about our little interview journey.


"We'll begin with a brief introduction by everyone, and then you'll be given a motion, and also a 10-minutes to discuss. After the 10-minutes, we will begin our discussion on the topic given, consisting in two section. Section A is in Malay, and Section B in English. And lastly, you can ask any question that you want. And we'll try our best to finish this interview in roughly 45-minutes."


And I was OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU LORD!!! I LOVE YOU!


I never thought the interview is going to be this easy. I was smiling through because I was very happy to know that there is no discussion on myself. Which is great since I hate that kind of discussion.


Anyway, since I am not very well prepared with the introduction text, I kind-of stuttered my way through the introduction, but still managing my smile! *grin*


And after that, I mean after hearing all those perfectly manicured introduction which almost cost my life to just hear it, the lady interviewer gave us our topic, which was,


"Healthy lifestyle campaign had been organised for several years in this country. What is the impact on the society?"


Hrmm, this is like very EASY! At first. Then the hard part begin.


As a stater, we decided to line out the campaigns that have been organised in Malaysia, like, TAK NAK MEROKOK (translation : No smoking) campaign, the Anti-drug campaign, and also several more. Which also include the government new effort, KURANGKAN GULA (translation : Reduce sugar intake).


And we did the whole regime. And after that the question section.


THE END!


Okay.. That was fast. Anyway, I don't really think that my panel for the day really did like what any other interviewers really do, in real life. So yeah, there is no much to tell. But what I do believe, what's important in an interview is how you actually speaks. I mean, you may know a lot, but if you can't convince people in believing what you're telling them, then there's no use! Take it from the story 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf'



Boy : Yo yo yo wolfie yo stop eating my sheep yo!
Sheep : STOP YOUR DAMN RAPPING AND SAVE MY ASS NOW!!
Other sheeps : YAAAAYY!! More GRASS!!


Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that, I think, whats more important than your knowledge is ability to make people listen up to you and believe in you. In another term, the ability to tell-tale! Anyway, with that skill up in your sleeve, I'm sure you can out-wit anybody, the interviewers put aside of course.

Just remember one thing, don't lie too much, they'll know.

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR INTERVIEW!

No comments: