Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Today is MY BIRTHDAY!!

Or maybe it was yesterday...

Whatever it is, THAT 20th APRIL IS MY BIRTHDAY!! YAAAAYY!!


So yeah. It was my birthday, just 24 hours back. Heh.

Anyway today is so much fun.

Maybe.

Maybe there is much fun.

Maybe not. I don't really knowas to why I'm doing this but maybe it is to elongate this blog post of no direction.

Today a friend of mine called me while I was watching Martha Stewart stuffing herself to death with sausages, or rather with hot dog, since there are buns. And she asked me whether I'm going out with her or not.

Which later reminded me that she was going to TREAT ME to a MOVIE and LUNCH!

YAAAAYY!!

I'm very glad that friends like these is still here in this world even when we are losing more and more layers of ozone. Especially ones that had no doubt in spending money on you. Especially on you. Haha.

And no I'm so not talking about hookers or a sugar daddy or any of that like. Just friends.

And I think that'll wrap it up! YAAAAYY!! for fast post!

3 comments:

Minem said...

ok bal ~ this is much acceptable la woi~
btw... when r u goin to blanje me lg??

Iqbal Ismail said...

Omg.. Ur relli r a pain in da ass.. Mine especially..

nadia said...

ahahaha...ngengg...
ur welcome bal~
(^_^)