Thursday, March 17, 2011

EPICNESS DEPICTED...

I think I live a life full of epic-ness. Well, at least I think I do.

Yesterday, I went back to my apartment late at night, armed with 5 friends, which among all of us, had no idea what so ever in front of us. We took the latest bus, the 10 PM bus. Oh so we thought it was. There was no bus. There was a freaking, yellow, small, fragile, van.

Gosh, I hate my life.

There was probably around a dozen of guys wanting to ride that freaking old van. At least we managed to squeezed into it. What made it all epic was the fact that the row I was sitting in, besides F, could actually fit another person. But nobody was ever bothered with it. Epic.

Since the van was a full-house, it started moving almost immediately. Thank God. But another thing came toour way that we totally had not thought about. Usually, from our university, to go back to casa, we would had, and would always will, turn to the right. That night, the freaking van turned left.

I thought we were going to the pyramid and do some late night shopping with the van driver, since I don't really have any money with me and all I can think of was shopping since I only turn left from university if I'm going to pyramid. After thinking about how nice the road was, I noticed we reached this some kind of weird and odd place.

Apart from the beautiful night scenery, and the fact that I was so sleepy that I cursed myself for even looking out the window rather than sleeping, I noticed that we've reached this very alien place. Not that I care about it.... Okay now I think I am lost. This ends here. Bye. <--- Epic ending. EPIC I tell you!

No comments: