Thursday, March 17, 2011

WHAZZZZZZZZUP? (~ 0 ~)

Whazzup? I kinda like that word. It meant a lot, yet, it is way so simple.

Whazzup? Nothing much. i think life is great, if you love the amount of lemons it gave you everyday freaking day. Ever heard about the joke about lemon and grapes? Well I kinda bumped into one while reading some of those 'like' pages in Facebook. The one without almost hundreds of pages going on and on about liking this and that. Most of it are shit though, because it is practically the same thing, either it is:

1) copied and pasted,
2) re-typed,
3) made by someone who still thinks that Marilyn Monroe is a sex goddess of 2011, and
4) re-typed by someone who clearly aren't fit enough to enter a spelling bee competition for the 6th graders

Anyway, the joke is about lemon and grapes right? You know the saying, "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade out of it"? Well, there this one about lemon, life, and grapes, and it goes like this, "When life gives you lemons, look up at the sky and shout 'Why can't I get fucking grapes? I like wine better than lemonade!'". Yup, words of wisdom. Gotta love that!

Oh, but don't get me wrong. I don't drink. Never have, and hopefully never will have to. It is clearly against my religion. Plus, don't you guys know that drinking can cause you liver damage? I mean, of course you get all high, hot and stuffs, but seriously if your liver had a mouth, all you can hear in the morning is your liver calling you a 'lousy drinker' and that you are 'making me sick of it, literally' instead of your head banging like there's no tomorrow.

Okay. Anyway, yup, nothing's up. I borrowed my sister-in-law's laptop to do my assignments, which involve all my subjects, but clearly blog updating is not my assignment. Well, at least not the one assigned by my lecturer! Aha, I'm good with it. Gosh...

Okay that's all for today! Daa~~

No comments: