Tuesday, March 8, 2011

UPDATED.

Right now, I sighing as long as I think possible to even be call as a sigh (2 seconds). At last I've updated my blog.  Maybe I should put it into a story...

**********

"...At last, as I enter the dusty, dark, and humid attic, I saw just how badly the attic was damaged by time. I looked across the attic, knowing that without any light, there's hardly anything for me to see. I saw a glimpse of light coming from an old window that was shut against its will. I walked to the window - as careful as I can. I don't want to knock down any valuable stuff in here; I might just destroy an item worth displaying in my soon-to-be museum antique shop. I tore down the old, dusty curtain, which felt like paper. Got to be the work of time and aging, I thought to myself. I pushed the window. A beam of light when straight in, so bright that it brought everything in the attic back to life. I turned around, and was amazed to see just how much things -valuable and irreplaceable items - were kept up here, away from life, and those who values them..."

**********
Yup. That's how I should've put it. Any, it's official. I'VE UPDATED MY BLOG! HELL YEAH!

No comments: