Friday, May 20, 2011

FINALE.

I’ve just finished watching ‘500 Days Of Summer’. It is a really superb, romantic, and kind of cheeky movie. Right now, in this very moment, I just can’t seemed to wipe out this grin off my face. The ending was so cute!

And this really is gay. Oh my gosh, I can’t believe this. Aha!

Anyway tomorrow is my so-called ‘2012’ or my ‘end of the world’ – the finals! It is here! Like, really here! Tomorrow would be my very first paper, English. I’m praying for the worst but hoping for the best. Twisted, I know, tell me about it. This whole semester I can proudly say that I’ve done badly. I mean like for last semester not one of my essay paper had been below 20 marks out of 25, but this semester I’ve been as low as 14.5, which by the way, sucks. For me, at least.

So tomorrow I am pretty much dead. I’m really freaked out by how the paper is going to be, but really I am hoping for the best. The only thing that is left for me to do now is not dying and be there at the exam hall tomorrow when the ordeal is happening.

 But you know what’s funny, despite the fact that I might just die tomorrow I am still here, doing this post, and not studying, when I actually had like, I don’t know, a week prior to do this thing. I really am the best at procrastinating, really.

Note: Just till the last word, I had typed 250 words (Words told me that). Talk about precision!

I think I am just going to keep this as simple as possible because I really can’t think of what to write, especially since I had to preserve my brain and it’s neuron for tomorrow. So, for all of you guys who are going to sit for your finals, best of luck. Remember, it is never ‘fate’ or ‘meant to be’, but it is because you’re not really looking for it, or maybe you’re just looking for the wrong thing at the wrong moment. Have fun with finals!

No comments: