Friday, May 27, 2011

IN THE END...

Well, it pretty much says it all. I've come to the end... of MUFY! Yup! I'm all done with MUFY now, and I'm on my way to misery! YAAAYY!!
Thumbs up for positivity! Okay. I'm now done with my final exam, and I am technically done with my MUFY, and on my way to MBBS in Monash. Which creeps the freak out of me since I am very sure that I crapped my final exams. Which is very not good, both financially and emotionally. 

Sob...

But nevertheless being the dick that I have... I mean, I am, I must say the tight schedule is the one to be blame and not my lousy brain for if it is lousy I won't be there in the first place! DANG! Anyway, the schedule really is tight, as tight as a virgin's,  wait for it... deodorant cap! What did you thought I'm going to say? Asshole? Gosh, you're so stupid I'm not that dirty!
DIRTY BIT!

Hate that song. Anyway, the schedule is tight (I've pretty much made myself clear after repeating that for 3 times). I had like 4 papers in 3 days, and that 3 days, is 3 days! NO BREAKS in between them. I'm pretty sure I screwed up all that paper, for I know just where I screwed it up. Which is very sad and depressing.

Especially Maths! OH-MY-GOD! I really hate myself. Imagine answering the first question with air-pen. I literally left the first question not even trying to answer it. The FIRST question, like the easiest question ever! So stupid. I come out of the exam hall feeling like some elephant in the hall just decided to poop on top of my head since he thought that making the exam hall quiet is totally unnecessary. 

Stupid elephant in the exam hall.

But, putting that all aside, I am currently moving on. Like how almost every Asian wise men said, 'the ending of [fill in the blank] is always a beginning to something new'. Or so I thought. My sister, the ever-lovely-ever-boring older sister of mine, hooked me up with a job. Like, almost instantly. 

Which is great since I don't have to go to any stupid shoes shop looking for a job that pays well, but make you pay with your holidays and your precious time. Since she is working with Watson, she managed to hooked me up a job, namely, 'sales coordinator'. I'm pretty much sure the sales there are not that organized and not well coordinated so they actually needed someone to tell which is which and make all the products clear of what they are supposed to do when they are bought by some strangers who needed a hair conditioner for his hair that hasn't been washed for God knows how long.
I can almost make a scene of what my future life in Watson are going to be...

"Remember, you are a hair conditioner, so don't go and clean your owner's hair like how a shampoo do, okay."

"Can I make his hair purple?"

"No! For the thousandth time, your a freaking hair conditioner! Why the heck do you wanna colour the hair, and why does it have to be purple? Why can't you make turn the hair into dark brown?"

"I can?"
"Ugh!"

Purr-fect... So I have an interview tomorrow (Friday) and I have to wake early in the morning, which sucks especially since today was supposed to be the day that I am finally free of studying and what-not. Oh well, I guess life goes on... Going to sleep now, so buhbye!

No comments: