Friday, May 27, 2011

MENTOR.

If you really don't know what I am about to talk about, I think you are a total loser and very not worth it to befriend with as you sucks and I rules and that is all to it.

Hah! So much for an intro. Well anyway, there is this series aired on the national TV, and if you really don't know what it is, seriously, you sucks. Well anyway, my most favourite contestant was voted out of the competition. I really do think it is not the contestant, R, to be blamed, but rather, her mentor.

She has a really nice voice, honestly. I mean, okay, I am a total loser when I hear husky voices (be it man or woman), and I like beach motives (stripes) a lot which make me even so a loser, but I know a talent when I see one. Especially when that talent was chosen by a famous artist and is in a singing competition.

Anyway, last weekend was the semi-finals part 2 (don't ask me why, this is so stupid) and R was kicked out of the competition. I really think that her mentor really haven't done the best for her. I mean she has this very husky voice, something like really nice and attractive that make you really want to listen to her, but for the semi-finals her mentor did the same act for her performance, the very same act she had to do for the last few weeks. Theatrical.

I mean, fine, her mentor is famous, his talented, done musical theater and is a very well-known man for his talent, but his mentee is not. He can definitely get away doing almost anything, but not his mentee. Anyway, what I thought should be done instead was for him to showcase her true talent, the only reason she was chosen in the first place, her singing talent.

He should have seen this ahead of it. For the semi-finals he should have at least show the audience and the judges that she can really perform well even without all those back-up dancers and storyline and routines. He should have make her sit down, sing a very emotional song, and mesmerize the audience with her husky voice.

Note: I've been wanting to use 'mesmerize' for so long. Apparently being 'mesmerize by the cat - pooping' is not the real intention this word was made.

Anyway, it is what I call as fate. Fat-ass fate. Who cares. I have my own fat-ass fate. Just now I was at Selayang Mall, doing a small interview (which I would rather call a get-to-know-before-I-start-working) which really is nothing, since no answers where expected from my behalf. But still, I am now officially (I think...) an employee of Watson. YAAAYY!!

I went there with my sister, hitching a ride from her friend, and both of them went there for a surprised meeting (is that what you call it? Sudden meeting? Unintended meeting? Unplanned meeting? More like unplanned pregnancy) which involved 10 store managers of the 10 Watson outlets found somewhere... unspecified.

So now I have my job! Now is the time for me to buy 4 white collared tees, a black shoes, and also some black pants. There's a lot. So adios guys~~

No comments: