Monday, March 1, 2010

The Endless Tragedy.

If this is not a true story, that happened to me personally, I might tell you that this story sucks and it is VERY not kind to the protagonist. Hopes, they always leaves you high and dry, don't you think?

So let me tell you some of my story - or stories, since there are a bunch of them, that happened to me since the pass few days. Which I admit, taught me how to suck it up and keep a straight face, .

It all started on...

Wednesday, 24th February, 2010.

Yesterday, Female C asked me about Pixie Lott's famous single, Mama Do (Uh Oh Uh Oh).



So as a deal, I told her that I would download the song for her, and pass it to her, today. So, yeah I did it, and I told her, 'Hey, let's go to shops that sells phones, I'm sure they have all those mobile phone's cables and stuff, since you don't have one'.But she don't want to, saying that, Female D have a cable and we can use the PC upstairs, in the 1st floor outlet.

Having my faith in her, so I told her, OK, it's fine with me since I know all those basics stuffs about PC. And since Female C is taking care of the basement outlet, and the cable is Female D's, so, Female D went downstairs to get her cable, wherever did she put it.

While waiting for both of them to come upstairs, I tried to plug in my MP3. You know what, when people hopes that accident to not to occur in the most unwanted conditions, it does actually. I slipped my MP3 and it hit a fan right beside the CPU. And the fan's blade broke. Well, not all of it. Just the tip of one of the trio blades.

Feeling very guilty, I started to pick up the broken pieces. Without noticing that the CCTV was watching every moves that I made. Previously Female A and B went out for a little trip to some 'la la land' since Boss is busy with his big lunch party, supposed to be held on the 28th. And they were the one to notice the broken fan.


What made it even worst was that I did not admitted my fault. BUT I also didn't point to anybody, which made me (kind of) doing the right thing here. Since everything here is so tense, I got out and went to the restroom, just so that I can cool off a little bit.



And guess what? When I got back, Female C was there. And she's wearing a very devilish mask, I'd say if I haven't knew her before. Out of a sudden she started to curse and scream and curse, about whoever that accused her of being responsible about the whole incident.

Which I knew wasn't me. Because I didn't accused anybody.Not even myself (-___-''')

So I took the simplest way of saying 'No, it's not me'. Saying nothing at all. Just like what Ronan Keating told us to do in 'When You Say Nothing At All'.



So yeah, as a result, she was literally fed up with the whole thing, and made her way out. Literally. It seemed like she actually made her own way outisde, with her hands and feet making her way out. Everything was thrown away, kicked out of the way, and blown away.

even if you're not straight to begin with
xxxxxxxxxx
P/s : The story is still a long way to go, so I think I'd just do it in another entry, because for now, I am very tired. Buhbye. Oh and just another thing. Actually I wanted to put up a video of both the songs instead of just that media player. But sadly the video for Pixie Lott's Mama Do, which I searched in YouTube, doesn't really have any embeded version. Well there's actually two, one with no embeded tag, and one which is non-playable in Malaysia.So sad... Plus, if I put up the video here, it will still take up some time to play the video, and you will make a pit stop to watch the video. Such a waste for all my words. (^_-)

No comments: