Wednesday, August 11, 2010

STROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!

Someone told me that if you wanna be strong, go to your most personal mirror (i.e the mirror that you go to whenever you feel like your about to do something stupid and just want to see how stupid you can be) and say to yourself that you are STROOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!

P/s: Multiple 'O' indicates that it must be spoken long nad the caps are just to tell you that you need to say it out loud. :)

Okay now, I'm not going to do some inappropriate self-strengthening session here, because me myself are almost frozen in this computer lab. If you're wondering where I am, (I know you are, STALKER) I am sitting in a computer lab in my university while trying not to be a matter of joke because I own a blog (people who owns a blog is a joker, believe me).
But nevertheless, STRENGTH is still what I want to talk about because Ramadhan is here! Again. :( Okay no I'm just joking let's make that sound a little bit more fun and easy going, k?

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RAMADHAN IS HERE OHMYGAWD!!!!!

A little bit of drama won't hurt much now won't it? ;)

Well, the reason as to why I'm doing this post now is that because I am trying to find a way to actually waste my time properly while waiting for my aikido session to start, hopefully around 6.30 PM as usual. And since I am fasting, I also can't wait for the break fast! YAAAAYY!! It's like the whole point of fasting! (-____-'') That's just sounded wrong. Well whatever...
What's more is that after my aikido class, which would most probably end at 7.30 PM (my fingers are freezing!) I will be running back to my apartment, take a really super fast shower, get suit up, and guess what? I'm going to gym. Yup. Not the mosque, but a freaking gym. I hate gyms. It smells of sweat and tears of defeats and dirty shorts that had never been washed for years. Though I never been to one, but I can guess what to expect from a gym.

Now I would like to say THANK YOU in a huge sarcasm tone to my friend who had recently jooined the nearest gym to my apartment, and thus had recommended my name and gave my phone number to the gym personnel when I had never knew his number. You suck. 
But since I am such a (proud) cheapo, so I guess I will be going to the gym after all. Besides, who don't want free stuff? I mean, three free session in a private gym club? Duh? What are you, a freaking obsessed hygienist? I like free stuff, and so for that I am going to say THANK YOU without the sarcasm note to you my friend. And nno I am not going to bring any friend with me tonight since I clearly don't like my privileges being shared with another person especially when it's free. 

Oh, yeah I almost forgot about the topic today. STRENGTH! Yeah, as you can see I need it since, well, I am currently fasting, my energy is being sucked out by these super freaking cold-hearted air-conds, I have an aikido class after this, I have to WALK to my aikido class after this, I am sure that I will miss my break fast and the bus and have to walk back to my apartment, I am pretty much sure I will be half-dead by the time I reached my apartment, and that I am pretty much not alive by the time I reached the gym. So yeah.

I really do hope that I will survive until the end on Ramadhan because then it will be Eid and we will have a week of holiday. Although in other schools and universities it will be a WHOLE TWO WEEKS FULL OF FREE AND LEISURE TIME. But yeah, I guess there's nothing much can be done. But holiday is still holiday!

How do you thaw a living hand? Do you use hair-dryer or just warm water? I literally can't move my hand right now. I should've bought a glove. My stomach is grumbling. Ugh. Nasi goreng kampung dengan telur mata kerbau. Sedapnye~~ Okay got to run it is almost 6.10 PM bubye!

P/s: Can anyone buy me any food? 'Cause I'm hungry.

2 comments:

Dukturah Hanum said...

malas nak bace..tp still nak commetn..blablabla~

IMmeHuda said...

iqbal!!! u tak pegi solat terawih ye...u bad boy! haha...

lupakan those free gym sessions..better pegi masjid, buat amal ibadat lebih sket..haha...

happy fasting iqbal! have a good Ramadhan this year..btw, yes, we HAVE TWO WHOLE WEEKS OF FREE AND LEISURE TIME THIS EID!..(jealous?) *wink*