Friday, August 13, 2010

WHEN IT RAINS...

Do you know that song? It is from Paramore. I LOVE PARAMORE. They are like the coolest band ever! And Hayley Williams, OMG. 

OHMYGAWD! I LOVE HER!

But that's not the point of me doing this blog post. Though I might have just stated that I like Hayley Williams. I really do loves their music, and her voice, and....... Okay back to the reason why I'm doing this post. (-____-'')

P/s : I don't know I've you guys noticed something or not, but lately I haven't used any of my Onion GIF images, which is weird. But I like it this way.

For the past week (did it sounds too long?), every freaking Friday was a rainy day, including today. I don't know why, but coincidentally today is also August 13th, which when combined with the Friday, sounded something like this...

FRIDAY 13!

Which people normally relate to bad luck. Which I don't really believe in, for luck is not what made your day, but it's you yourself. But having two weeks in a row of rainy Friday in which I had to walk in the rain just to get to the mosque for my prayer IS what I would call as having a very bad timing.

And to top it off, I also have like dozens of homework that need to be done. I took like only 5 subjects - 6 to be exact, but the sixth subject is a compulsory so I don't really care about it plus we hardly had any class, just regular gathering - but I had like tons of homework! We even had topic tests that are always there no matter how many times you had gone through them. They are like the Scarecrow from Devil May Cry 4 that keep spawning no matter how many time you slash them. 

P/s : Devil May Cry 4, Call of Duty, love them! Thanks to my housemates for these new addictions. :)

But the more I think about it, the more I think I should just go on with it. I mean, I sucks at Chemistry and for that reason I think that's why  I have like tons of Chemistry homework. Maybe it's just a coincidence. But one thing for sure I hate the most. Doing my English presentation. OMG. I just don't know what to do with it. I mean, yeah of course the presentation would only be held at the end of this semester, but still I had exactly no idea of what to do.

Do you guys know anything about glass ceiling? And if you're thinking about the glass glass ceiling, as in ceilings made out of glass, please, do click this link here. You are so hopeless (-____-''). What do you think about the glass ceiling and discrimination? I think it is correlated in away that glass ceiling IS discrimination and vice versa.

But for whatever reason, I think I'll just do it and I have a feeling that I'll be A-OK with it. Oh I'll be going home today! Which means... YAAAAYY FOOD! I love food, especially now since it's Ramadhan. Okay I gotta go since my friend is waiting for me downstairs (I'm in the computer lab, again).  

P/s : Oh! Click this link here! It's so cool and so nice!

No comments: