Monday, May 3, 2010

A LETTER FOR MY HONEY BEE.

Dear honey bee,

I hope that you are in the pink of health and in the blue of mind.

I'm writing this letter to reply your leter to me. I appreciate it very much that I just had to write this letter. Eventhough your letter to me is very simple and short, I'll make sure this letter of mine is worth posting on/in my blog.

So, how's life? From what I heared and saw (accidently, really) you're in a relationship. And obviously, not with me. Hmph, life goes on. And you sure seems to grow, a lot. I mean, having a spouse (boyfriend is very general you know. Even me is your boyfriend so what the hell?), being in a relationship, getting your license any soon now. You're way a head of me. Even your blog looks even more beautiful than the crap I got here.
Honey bee,

You know that time when we go out? Umm, actually I can't remember when was it and I certainly sure it is somewhat this year. You know what, crap the past. I hate them. Let's just look forward. Skinny girl sucks and curvy girls are a lot sexier.

Next time if we ever go out I want you to treat me, like forever. I love your money you know. Hell, I love everybody's money, as long as it is not mine. Money are beautiful, don't you think so?

When I read your latest blog post, I was like, who is this girl? What happened to the girl who once never give a shit about all this skinny/curvy battle thing? Hmph, I guess she must've grow up. Well, looks like I'm being left behind. But, who cares? At least I don't.

You know our other best friend? Ala that girl who are always with you, and me, with us, whatever. You remember that time when you actually told me something about her being so stock up with all her so-called love story and that she was thinking too high of herself, due to the fact of having someone admiring(?) her? Heh, guess what? The whole world know about that now.

Dear honey bee, 

So what are your plan now? I know you are going to continue your studies in Veterinarian Science. But are you not waiting for that call from JPA? When I look up at their web page, there this notice about the whole result for the PILN programme will be out in like another 2 weeks or so from the date this post being, umm, posted. So, are you going to wait for it? Well, whatever the outcome is going to be, I'll always be on your back, not admiring your back, but supporting it. Umm, your back I mean. Okay not your back literally, but, well you know what I mean. I'll watch your back, yo!

Right now, despite writing this letter for you, I'm watching the Snopp Dogg show, Fatherhood. And he's singing Sensual Seduction. And listening to that make me want to fall asleep this instant. But, I think I'm going to wait a little.
Dear bee,

You know how sometimes life sucks? Well, I don't really know it, like, so damn well about it, but I know that life sucks, sometime. But whatever life is like for you, I want you to always remember me. This is sad. Why would you ever forget about me? You're the meanest person if you ever did that. I hate you! If you forget about me, though. Just remember one thing. I know for sure that it'll take me like another lifetime just to get married, so, if you're going to get married and be in the larbour room, do remember to call me so that I can be your bestman. HAH! Now that's a lot sadder. And I do hope that that will not take me as long as this Tiki Farm to ever finish loading. This game sucks.

Bee,

Regarding your newest post, I always wish to have a very decent ass, like that ass of a swimming athelete that got his swimming suit tore at his behind and reveals some of his nice, buffy ass. I'd like that.

Do you still remember about that little thing we do on our way back home? The one that involves, that little note book of yours, my highligther pen, and the two guys beside us who I wanted to help our other friend hooked up with but end up just laughing and not talking. Well, whatever. The point is if I was given another chance to re-write just whatever that I did write that day, I'll do it like this :


3 comments:

Minem said...

isk ~ isk ~ kanda...

u touched my heart...
almost shed tears (as if....)
I noe u`ll always on my back ~ohh sory.. wrong words.. always SUPPORTING my back...

fyi, if i ever get the chance to work n have MY OWN $$$$ ur da one i surely call first for some movies and drinks.. have my words.. Coz ur my BFF !!! YAAAYYY!!!

Minem said...

btw , that 'blue of mind' make me wanna say ~ SHIT !! DEYM IT!!

Iqbal Ismail said...

Ohh sweetie, you ARE always in the blue of mind!