Wednesday, November 10, 2010

THE BEST MOM. EVAR!

Today marks the day that I am extremely, fully, undeniably  happy and tremendously free. Since, well, today is actually last day of exam! YAAAAYY!!

But today marks the day even greater than all of the other great and remarkable thing that may have happened this day. Today, some, I don't know, maybe some 40 or 50 years ago, my Mom was born on this day.

That sounded bad isn't it? Well, I kind off don't really quite remember the exact year BUT I STILL KNOW THE DATE. So, that should have been enough right?

My Mom, being the most incredible Mom ever, partially since I have like only ONE Mom (good job Dad!). The other reason would be, most probably because my Mom is like the only Mom who would, literally kill her own child if he/she (not me) do a stuff that is wrong to her. But that is only like when we are small. I mean, they are small. Not me. :)

She has like the one thing that I believe not many Mom dare to do. She has like a very brave heart. I still remember, once, I was fighting with my little sister, and at that time, if I remebered it correctly, my Mom was first diagnosed with a high blood pressure. I think the fight was over some very trivial stuff and we kind of really got to her skin and then she scolded us. But she wasn't just about scolding. She was literally beating us up.

Oh well. My Mom had probably beaten most of her child up, all two boys and to girls that she raised bare-handed. If you consider my Dad as a pocket and my Mom as hands. Anyway, unlike any other mother that we would see in the TV, my Mom was brave enough to actually bring her hands up and teach her children, with no doubt. Although she usually would cry while beating us up.

...

I suddenly realized something. I felt like talking about bad stuffs about my Mom. This sucks. But, well, she is my Mom and I am totally happy that I have a Mom like her. She is the one who is responsible of make thye me who I am today.

I would have never asked for another Mom to raise me up. She had been there through my thicks and thins, my ups and lows. She cried with me, laughed with me, she hugged me when I got almost every big test results, she told me to always study hard every time I left the car - since studying is the only thing that I've ever done in my life and I always get out of a car since I've been living in hostel for all my studying life, and she even told me not to use my money like I never had any money in my entire life. Athough the last two part were never fully accomplished.

Mama, a mother like you is the only thing I have. I am blessed to have you, even when I never asked for anyone as perfect as you are. You are the pearl of my heart, a real pearl, that doesn't need even a sparkle of light to shine through a drak night. You are the reason I am me today, I am alive today, I am even here to write you this post today. 

Although from afar, I want you to know, regardless of how you are, no matter how many pills you have to eat because of your illnesses, no matter how imperfect you are in the eyes of the world, you are, for me, the angel in my eyes. 

I LOVE YOU ALWAYS, MAMA...<3<3<3XOXO  

P/s: Today I am finally finished with my exams! YAAAAYY!! It was my Chenistry paper, and I kinda screwed it up, but, oh well, I guess everybody gotta make like some kind of mistake or 'screw-up', so yeah, I practically screwed up that paper. That, and including some other four papers. BTW, I took only 5 subjects. Ahahaha~~

No comments: