Friday, November 26, 2010

EMOTIONS + FOLKLORE STORY + BUTT ACHE = IMS

For some reason, and that reason being going to my Honey's blog, I was suddenly am filled with this longing, sad, pathetic, all cry-y kind of feeling. For absolutely no reason. Okay, fine, I was sad, most probably thanks to IMS (Irritable Male Syndrome) but I know I was sad because I read her post and realization starts to occur to me. Gosh, I'll talk about this in the post-script.



*****



I remembered somewhere in between October and November, while I was walking with my friends towards Sunway Pyramid, we discussed about something and I come out with the most brilliant thing ever.

"I guess if you told another Malaysian, be it young or old, no matter from what continent that guy might be, what god he choose to believe, he is sure to know that of Doraemon, Shin-chan, Ultraman, Power Rangers, or even Naruto..."

Well, I can't remember a thing about what made me said that clever thing, but, yes, it is true that we, Malaysians, no matter where you live at, will come to that time in our lives in our live when we know Doraemon and stuffs. Which happens to prove something. We are blessed...

With too much TV. *sigh*

That is a sad thing. We had a little too much TV. Way too much TV. I know that's true, since I'm an addict myself. I've always hoped that my life would somehow magically turns into one of that from the TV. But guess life is life, and sadly as it is, hopes crumble.

To make it even worst, suddenly I come out with this brilliant idea to watch Naruto Shippuuden, Glee, Flash Forward, and other TV series online. And that is just because you can't rewind any stupid scenes that you love on TV. And because I seems to miss a few episodes here and there. So, yup, now it's online TV babe!

Anyway I was actually planning on doing a post on 'How to Deal With Gay Online Stalker', because I had just recently encountered one! Though he's not gay. Let me rephrase that, though he HASN'T come out as gay, YET. And to make it worse he used to be my classmate when we are still in high school. Yup, life sucks, but life is life.

I went to this one blog just now, It was freaking hilarious. They used Facebook account to actually come up with hilarious jokes, and yes they have disguise themselves with characters ranging from fairytale and folklore to some historical celebrities (two birds with one stone? Damn I'm good!).  

Note: When I said 'just now', it was like, while I was thinking of what to write after my self-quote part of this post. And this post is a one-shot post, so there is no drafting thinging okay?

Since we all have a Facebook account (unless if you're a freak who is still using the all too-much-to-think-about-layer-colour-font-colour-background-etc-etc-etc-sparkles-etc Friendster or Myspace), I'll link you up to the page in Facebook so that you can like them and make their nation bigger! YEAH!.

That guy is the man! Gosh, he is so clever. SO CLEVER! To think that he actually can come up with the idea to utilize Facebook to create something as hilarious as it is. Gosh, clever.

Note 2: I don't have any idea if he was the one who created all the statuses, or if he just found it, like ranomly or anything. But by the way he is water-marking everything, seems like it's his.

Have you heard Bruno Mar's new song 'Count On Me'? I like it~~


Aww Love it so much... Am now feeling a bit sleepy, think I might just fall asleep right now, K then buhbye!



*****



P/s: I don't know what I am supposed to write here. Love you all! 

P/s/s: I think this is the, umm, effect of IMS. Gosh this is SO embarrassing.

No comments: