Wednesday, November 3, 2010

SUPER DUPER AWESOME INCREDIBLE MAGNIFICENT FLAWLESS OUT-OF-THE-WORLD POST EVER!

Hey guys! Sorry for not writing for so long... Heck, I've done a contest post at least, so I just want to cancel out that part. Moving on.

So how are you guys doing? I don't know about you, but if like the blogger of the blog that I'm reading asked how am I doing, I won't reply. Just so you know. I totally understand why I haven't got like 605 comments for any single post that I've done. Most probably because I'm not that famous. Yet. *Sigh*

P/s: Somebody actually was featured by Nuffnang, and guess what? The blog was only 6 months old. Jeez, such a bummer!

Anyway! I'm doing totally fine (again, just so you know...) and I'm am doing totally not good. Confused? Actually I am currently in the final exam month for this semester, so, yeah, I'm not doing really good. I still have two paper to go, and I just had today's paper last morning which was Computer Science, and hell I hate it. 

Hah! But that's not what I want to talk about. Actually I've been planning to do this like for a while now, but I guess today would be a good day to do so. 

I played this new game, it is a simple yet complicated browser based game, The Ninja RPG. It is based on the manga Naruto, it's so cool, but is very troublesome, since I have to like check in every single minute for any progress on my character. Gosh, I sounded like such a pathetic person.

Oh my, side-tracked. Sheesh!  

You know, being a human, it is like totally hard to try not to judge people. It's like telling yourself not to open your eyes and see the world. No offense to those who can't see (but what is a blind man doing on my blog?), but seriously, it is damn hard.

Although that being said, not all people are totally okay with you judging them. I think this topic had been talked a lot. The issue of discrimination. Be it gender, sex-orientation, face (it exist), race, or even bloodline. 

I mean, come on. You can't deny that you have that urge to look at the man who is sitting right in front of you, not because he is hot or something, but because he has an eye defect. So you're probably peeking at him, wondering, which eye is he using to look at which direction.

And then, he nod at you. Oops, caught red-handed. *Sigh*

So, since I am a fellow human too, I too judge people. Well, honestly, I judge people a little bit too much. And I am certainly care not about other people who judge me. Pretty so. Okay, fine I'm lying of course I care if people judge me or not, but usually my egoistic-self get the better half of me and I just be all 'I don't give damn about what you think!' 

The think is, I don't just go and judge people all to my heart content, that is just wrong! But I like to judge people who are somehow related to me. For example, people of the same religion as I am. I mean, being a Muslim is hard, it really need all of your effort to practice it. But sadly, most of us, who claimed to be a Muslim, don't really took an effort of becoming good at it. 

P/s: I'm taking account of myself with that statement... *sad face

Being here, in my college, and mixing with fellow Muslims from other countries, surely made me realize that the typical, stereotype Muslim that we Malaysian had in our mind are definitely wrong, and I think that we all know that. Sometimes, we met women who wear a scarf over her head, but sadly, well, lets just say do bad things, forbid by our religion. And then, I personally met this woman, who wear like she's not even a Muslim, yet she still go to the musollah and perform her prayers, for every prayer period that we have. 

And that, kids, is what meant by the phrase 'don't judge a book by its cover'. Heck, don't even think of judging a book just by reading the title ON the cover. You are so not going anywhere.

Okay, so that's it. Phew, that is some topic to talk about, now isn't it? Well, whatever. Anyway, do you remember this post I did in order for me to win the SUPER AWESOME INCREDIBLE MAGNIFICENT FLAWLESS DUPER OUT-OF-THE-WORLD Blackberry Torch 9800? Well, guess what? I WON~~ 

Okay, I'm lying. I didn't even get any reply from them. *Sad face*. Anyway, there is always a silver ling in a dark cloud, although whatever it might mean and whether or not it has any relation to this situation. Celcom, the main sponsor for all those free AWESOMENESS, are still giving away three more! So I still have hope of becoming cool~ Great! Check this out! And since there are not that many of you guys who read my blog, so there are even more hope for me to win it! YAAAAYY!!! 

For some reason, I like to lie today...

2 comments:

Amirah Cantik said...

could please win it for me? i never win anything before! haih! :/

Amirah Cantik said...

typo plak. hah, cud u pls win it for me? alahai. nak hadiah tu.

phone aku pon nak jahanam ni. sok luse tak bertalipon ah aku. nak beli baru, tak mampu. haih haih.