Monday, November 22, 2010

FUN TIME WITH FAMILY GUY!

Okay don't get me wrong I've never, NEVER watched Family Guy, be it before, now, nor even am I about to. I just don't feel like watching a show that have the words 'family' and 'guy' in a sentence. Ugh.

I don't know about you, but I don't like the baby and that dog. 
They never grow up, and what's more they talk!

...

I am wondering... Have any of you guys watched Megamind? So how was is? I personally think it was PERFECTLY FUNNY IN A MOST EXAGGERATED SIMPLE JOKES INTO A MASTERPIECE OF PURE EUPHORIC STUFFS!! OMG! 
...

Okay. Awkward~ Anyway, yes, Megamind is like the best hilarious and comedic film I've watched up to date. Or maybe it is somewhere in my must watch movie list of the year. OMG I just come out with the most brilliant idea! Wait for it, I'll just come out with it. 

P/s: I don't do 'How I Meet Your Mother' also.


I just love how brilliantly Will Ferrel brought that blue-bulbous-headed character of Megamind. He certainly knows how to brings the character into life. Or maybe the director knows how to play with his characters. Or maybe the script writer knows how to arrange simple words into a complex joke. Gosh, I am certainly sure the script writer must be Da Bomb in any party.


NOTE: The part that you have read from the first letter 'O' till the space before this note (not joking) was written some few days ago (unjustifiable). Pardon me for any incoherency that you might have noticed after this note. *sad face T^T


So I have read this article about penis....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
...And this blog post ends right here.

No comments: