Saturday, November 27, 2010

BAD STUFFS

I don't know why, but somehow I'm just kind of lost the feeling that I used to have whenever I played my fav game ever. It's like, well, it's like growing up. Jeez, how I would definitely hate that. I need to do something about this. 

Usually, I can play like 3 - 4 hours of intense, I-don't-care-if-the-house-is-burning, die-die-die-mobs concentration and energy. And then I'd probably stop in the middle for some rest/food/toilet/bath/drink and / everything else. I'd even probably stop playing once the game notifier starts bugging me. 

Note: The notifier sucks too since it is not that accurate. Well, at least not as accurate as me!

I think this can be most probably because of my sister. She kept using the desktop since we only have this one that connect us to, like, the whole world and she is intensely in need of it or she might just died out of lack of Internet or in a more scientific term known as hyperinternetraxity. She used the PC for absolutely no reason, apart from Facebook-ing, YouTube-ing and also craps that are as stupid as a cat who swim. 

No wait cats who swim are cool! Kewl I tell ya!

Anyway, she use the PC like from 12 in the noon till something like 5 PM or sometimes up till 8 PM and then she'll pass it to me and so I have to use it at night till like literally the next morning, around 3-5 AM. Which is pretty much stupid, because I don't feel like playing game that early in the morning. And lack of sleep may cause your concentration to be lacking, which is bad. 

Okay, so fine, she is now in her school break, and school is only up next year, but hey, I'm in my sem-break too! I too deserve a well rested mind from any form of intellectual items that will need my brain to work like hell! And she can only tolerate MY TIME to work with her time so that she can kill her holiday period! 

And she is literally killing the her time with the PC. I mean, come on, she had been watching the same 10-episodes Japanese Drama for like what, the fourth time already. And when I asked her why, she just said 'cause I don't get the story'. Dude what's the point of repeating the whole series, not to mention for four times when you have absolutely no idea what the whole thing is about? Gosh she is so dumb.

True, she is so dumb. She did bad in her UPSR. So bad. Gosh I hate her. And she stinks too, just to make it worst. God, why I don't have useful little sister who understand the need of I, who play games AND blogs? Why God? Sheesh, guess this is just my destiny. 

Anyway this is just a quick update since I HAVE the time to kill. I certainly have no time to play game. Wait, let me rephrase that. I certainly have no MOOD to play any game for any reason and I think I wanna go and catch some of Naruto and maybe some Glee episodes while I'm online. Gosh, see why I certainly should not give this darn PC to my lil' sis? i use it not for me to rewind the same freaking story again and again! I watch Naruto, Glee, and other story, once per episode since I don't even have a TV back in my apartment unit. 

Crap, the longer I type this update, the less time I'll get to watch Naruto. K, then, buhbye guys! 

P/s: This is probably known as 'Bad Stuffs' because apparently talking bad stuffs about your stinky sister (not to mention calling names) is bad and should be avoided at any cost. With the exception of this one, cause I RAWKS! 

2 comments:

Minem said...

and yet she is still ur sister, and u have to deal with her sampai tua. gosh~ go get urself a laptop will ya..

Iqbal Ismail said...

TAK MO~~