Monday, December 20, 2010

REALIAZATION

This morning, when I woke up, I realized something.

Okay I know it might not the most suitable time to realize something, whatever it might be. I mean, you just woke up because someone is making some what annoying noise of telling you to wake up when you cease not to (my Mom), while my niece is totally making me sick by constantly jumping on me, the TV is making a little bit too much noise (the TV is literally beside me), your eyes is totally filled with yucky-thingy (I don't know what its called in English, eye boogers?) and then you realized something, totally irrelevant to all that nonsense and whatnot.

Note: By the way, I like the word 'whatnot'. It sounds so good for no reason.

Well, apart from realizing how my life is practically bad, I've realized something really good. Life sucks. Cliché as it may seems, it's true. Life does sucks! It's like the universe code of living, the first code would be


"Code 1: Life may not be the way Yoda wants it to be"


And it would great if that was so true. Anyway the next thing I realized was even more severe than anything. I realized that I actually hate people who get irritated over people who read their shirt. Or as the so called visual sex victims may put it into words, we are reading their bosom/lean (ugh) body/back/butt. Well guess what mister/missy? I just can't get myself to tell who is the world genius for even wearing a shirt/pants with words printed on it if you really don't like people who actually find those words attractive enough to be read are reading it!

Well, at least someone is reading. I just can't belief that people actually think Malaysians are lazy readers. I mean, we practically read every single day. Despite the truth that I hate newspaper and find that reading a newspaper is very confusing, I read other stuff. I mean although I might not learn how to make a HIV infected baby turn into a volunteer to drive an indestructible tank to fight in Iraq, I do learn new words for example. And that is totally gained, no other from reading, thus for me, nullifying the statement of us being light-readers and stuffs. 

The other thing that I realized that morning was how annoying people from the past can be. Last night, when I was feeling undeniably sleepy, my Mom decided to watch this ridiculously old movie that was aired like in the middle of the midnight. And she was watching that stupid story. And I had to watch that stupid story since I sleep besides the TV and in front of the PC, place where all the magic happens. And she thought I was watching it when in reality I was monologue-ly telling myself how ridiculously that hair-do was. I just can't get it. People from the past sucks for some reason and don't ask me why the thing I realized and the reason for it to occur aren't even linked to each other.

I also realized another thing, thanks to the TV who was besides me every night. I hate any ads that are linked to the government, cause it makes the government looks like a group of monkeys who were given a bunch of flower every time they had a meeting or so, and because they have meeting like every month or so, they are practically broke and thus they have no more money to hire a brilliant crew to do their ads and end up making their own stupid, unrealistic, cheap, and clearly without any imagination ads.

I also realized how stupid it was to realize all these stuffs. But well, nature has its own way in making life interesting.

I also realized that I actually not so fond of my own family. Let me rephrase that. I love them, but at the same time I hate them as well. Maybe living in a small place with a little too many people and stuck with them all the time can probably turn a cat into a rag doll. 

The last thing that I realized was that in order for you to make the world turn to like you, you have to turn into something that will make you like-able by all people, instead. 

No comments: