Tuesday, December 7, 2010

TWISTED...

Hye there! Long time no see!

Whenever I use that statement, I can't help but feel as if, well, there could be at least some language problem, I presume. I think that statement must be made by some Malaysian or something, and I'm damn proud of it.Well whatever that is so not the thing that I want to write anyway.

Twisted. You know, I love reading. And my reading materials ranging from novel (English only with an exception for several Malay novelists), to manga, and even (sadly) unreliable articles that I can probably googled it out from the Internet. But I do read a lot. Even most of my holidays are spend reading, if reading status in Facebook can be considered as one. *wink*

So yes, I read manga a lot. And by a lot I don't mean just those action, out-of-this-world genres. I read mangas from action, to supernatural, science fiction, historical, even love. And I like the fact that actually reading love based manga is presumably my most favourite type.

Why, one might ask? Well, to put it simple, life IS full of drama. And you can never expect something to work out as easy as you finding your way into someone else panty when you're talking about real life drama. So the best way to know, is through people experience, although that mostly from comics or manga are a little bit too dramatic and whatnot. but never the less.

And to clarify things, I don't really like comic, or the Western comic. The storyline is always out-of-this-world kinda thing. Sorry.

So what about 'twisted' and manga? Well, to put it simple I was reading this manga about a couple who is so madly in love, A and B. The story goes, before B fell for A, B use to have a crush on C. But C didn't dare to return B feeling. A know about this and was curious on what type of a person C is and why would B fell for C. A check C out and out of nowhere have a crush on C and he pushed it and now C fall for A but still have feeling for B and B also have feeling for C but just as best friends. A on the other hand was falling head to toes with C but still like A.

Get it? No? How about some pictures to clarify the story.

This is what it used to be before...

And then this happens...

And that is before the story goes on and D comes into the story and it all become 
OMG WAAAAAAAY TWISTED YO!

Yeah, well at least that was what I thought it felt like. Twisted. I mean, of course the story ended with a happy ending but even so, it's twisted. In middle of the story, A would have sex with B, then run to C as quickly as possible and have sex with C because C was having crush on B but in the same time that fellatio-on-ship was mutual, like hell I understand that!

And I suddenly noticed that while I was enjoying all the sex scene reading the story, I have this like sad feeling for B. And thinking, gosh, if my girl would do that to me, I'll definitely cry. And then something else comes in mind. Well, just to state the fact, I rarely cry. I mean, the last most memorable event that happened that made me crying was having to swallow the fact that my Dad is having an open heart surgery and that he might have a slime chance of not surviving the surgery.

Of course the tears only last for about 2 to 3 minutes. And of course my Dad survived. And that was that. No more tears have I recalled. I can't even cry when my best friend's dad died. Gosh, I can't even finish the post that I wanted so bad to dedicate to her.

But never the less, the story made me realize, well, apart from that my reading hobby is a little off the track with my inappropriate reading materials, that life is full of jerks. And by jerks, I'm not just saying guy-jerks. Of course out there are filled with girl-jerks too.

Moral of the story: Always be brave to confess, be it feeling or anything. And please do choose wisely who is to be your girl or your boy. And if you still happen to mistakenly choose a definite no-no person, try again. Life is filled with fun, and the only way you can truly enjoy life is by enjoying it with another person. Thus the term 'the more the merrier' is so true but don't try threesome or foursome, cause it sucks although it is the best way to tell if you're someone is having a someone that is definitely not you.

P/s: Gosh this post is definitely rated 18 and above. (-____-''') 

No comments: