Wednesday, December 29, 2010

STRANGE

Hey there guys! How are you?

That is kind of strange don't you think? Well, in all honesty - and not that I'm always am, but just this one - I had been reading this one manga which is kind of scary, and in the manga, in every single chapter, the author made the story to look as in the main character is writing to someone. You should really read it, it is called Aria. It is not an action manga. It is just... Umm, well it is just a manga, I think. You can probably class it as a very graphical manga. That girl really do know how to draw. Really. And they are really cute! Some snip-it.


I've also realized something. Well, this is kind of boring, coming from me, but I've gotten myself a new follower. Hahaha. I can tell you who it was and I also know why or how come he stumbled upon my blog. It was the kid that I mention from my previous post! Great! Although it may sound cheeky - and I really want it to sound cheeky - but well, I just got to do it one step at a time. 

And it seems kind of sad knowing that some other guy who posted in his blog using only some random sketches on Post-it notes can get thousands of followers in matter of months. I hate my life.

But the strange thing about my followers is that, I don't really know why they follow me at the first place. I mean, I doubt they ever read it, but if they do, I'm glad though. I mean, I read everybody that I follow. And even though the post kind of sucks and everything I still read it because sometimes you may find yourself in the most stupidest entry ever but in a way you kind of realized that you've had a similar experience as the guy did, you know?

Gosh that sounded even way cheekier. Anyway, I also found out that I may have a ghost follower. You're reading it right. Well you see, every time I log in into Blogger, the header always tell me the current number of followers, and tonight the header looks like this,


See, 34 followers, and ONLY 117 entries including this one and all the other craps that was never finished. Plus I am not planning to. At least not now. Anyway, if you may scroll down to the very bottom of this page, you'll somehow find out that I only have 33 followers. 

Note: I'm thinking of changing it to the right, or left, so, whatever.

What 33? So the big question is 'Where is the other one?' right? Or at least that was what I was asking myself. I don't know who it is, nor do I care. Its just that numbers, unlike science, are very reliable and very forward. If its one, its one. If its two here and its supposed to be two there but instead its 3,254,987 , you know something is wrong. 

So something is definitely wrong here. But alas, I don't really care. If it is actually a ghost, or maybe I was the one who followed myself *grin* or maybe you can set to be a shadow follower, I just don't care. Its just that number, well I'm practically repeating myself, so moving on.

Note: I don't know why, but I find it hard to spell 'myself' correctly. I always spelled it as 'myslef'. It is like, all natural and if I am to spell it correctly, I have to practically pause for a while after 'my'. Why am I telling you guys this?

The other strange thing I found out today, is my missing kittens. All three of them. Oh, wait four, including their mother. Remember Lucy? Oh, I used to call her Ms Flufee. Anyway, her name turns out to be Lucy and somehow I just wanna finish that name with a 'fur'. Get it? Lucy-fur? Lucifer? Hello, anybody get it? Fine whatever. 

Anyway she had her three kittens, but sadly they were all kitten-napped by their master and was at their master's house, which is by all just behind my house, all the time. And also, all the time Lucy is at our place, since we serve cat food and we are nice enough to actually tend to her inhuman eating schedule. So it was literally natural for her to get her kids here since we all kid of crazy about cats. 

And it turns out to be my older brother, the only I had anyway, was not just crazy about them, he was insane. He bought this cat-litter thingy where they can all poop and we put in sands and pebbles for them, you know, the cat toilet thingy. Well, he also bought their play thing and stuffs and I think he is a little bit of too crazy about this kittens. But sadly since yesterday, Lucy was acting a tad bit weird. She was training her babies to go back to their owner's house, since we are merely her caretaker. Maybe her unpaid, volunteering caretaker. Well whatever. As long as she's happy.

It also occurred to me how strangely shorten the time has become. I mean, out of nowhere we're already nearing 2011. And that can only mean one thing. School session is back. And I could imagine how every kids are roaring about their sad feeling of going back to school and finishing their holidays, and its not cause I've been there, its cause I'm still going through it.

I have to report back to my college this January 3rd and it sucks! I hate it! I mean, it felt like it had only been a week. I know that I've probably have like two and a half months worth of free times and all, but it seems like a distant memory and all I could remember is only up till today's breakfast. Maybe it's the holidays. 

You know how amazing it is that when you are too relaxed, all soaked up with you holidays, that you just lost track of time, despite the fact that you have all sort of time telling device right in front of you eyes. Too amazing that it is scary. I often can't remember what day it is, and all the sudden it is already Friday, and I'm like 'What?! Friday? I thought it is Wednesday!'. It is that bad, I know.

The last thing that I found a bit strange is my little sister. You know how much I loathes her right? Well it turns out to be I actually really do loathes her. I found out that I hate her touching me. It is like a kind of disgusted feeling that I get, and I'm sure it is not just an uneasiness. I mean, well we're related and all but I still hate it whenever she touches me, even if it is just my clothes. I will be like 'GET OFF MY FREAKING STUFFS! BETTER YET, GET OUT OFF MY LIFE!'.

I know some of you who read this might be thinking that I'm just overreacting but I'm not. You see, the thing is, my older sister and I often collides... That sounded bad, maybe I should say that I often bumped into my older sister and we often like touches our skin and all that and there is absolutely no hate feeling or anything. I certainly do hate it whenever its my little sister.

Maybe she's fat, or maybe I'm gay. Whatever it is, as long as it is my little sister, there is nothing about her I can find the most littlest thing that you may call attractive, that I call friendly. Nothing, at all. Everything about her reeks annoying to me. And this ending certainly do so.

And at that note, I hope you have a swell time with your family! And if you're going back to your school/college/wherever, may you have your lady luck and lady good time with you cause you know you gonna need it. Well, at least I do. 

Bye!

*****

P/s: I have a lot of notes in this one post, don't you think? Buhbye!

No comments: