Tuesday, June 15, 2010

CRAZY DAY WITH BOAT-GIRL

Have you heard? That boat-girl, Abby Sunderland, a 14 years old girl who is on a around-the-world-solo-sailing mission, had her mast broken to a 2-inch stub? Isn't it scary?

Well, I know that that news is kind of not new anymore. But hey, who cares? News are always news, whether they're old or not!

But Abby is not the Boat-Girl I had a crazy day with. Heck, I had many crazy day with her. Hysterically laughing that is! This Boat-Girl I'm talking about is very famous. Very famous. You can hear her voices played on the loud speaker in every 46 stations of KTMB Commuter Station for every 5 minutes or so. It goes something like this:

"...Passengers are reminded that the middle coach is for women at all time. Passengers are also kindly reminded to make way for the off-boarding passengers before getting on boat..."

Now, now there. What you read is what I heard. And it's the truth. The Boat-Girl, had somewhat mis-pronounced the word 'board', with 'boat'. Which is crap. Thus, making me hysterical almost every time I heard that thing. Though the effect seems to lessen these days. But still, I will smile and/or grin if I heard it.

I mean, it's stupid! Who the heck thought that she was the most reliable employee to make that recorded announcement? She clearly didn't pronounced it well! Oh well, I think there's nothing else to be done anyways. I mean it will definitely take a huge load of money (RM1 or RM2) to actually change that recorded announcement. 

Or maybe they are actually trying to make fun of that girl! Yes. She's probably a freshie or a newbie, and they think that it'll be SO great to see she's being made fun of! 

Whatever. But that's not the real reason for me to have a crazy day, especially today.

Today is a very crazy day for several reasons.

One of it is that from the last Sunday, at approximately 8 pm till today, at approximately 11.30 am, I had not taken any kind of bath. Which literally meaning that I had not taken any bath for about, umm, 39 hours and 30 minutes. Now, if you are living in a country that is always cool and the weather is not hot and humid all year long, then you'll probably think:

Hrm, that not too bad you know? I have had not taken bath for like 4 or 5 days once.

Well guess what? Not taking your bath for one whole day when you are not homeless or in an event like camping in the wilderness will make you a person with such of a bad hygiene practice. But lucky me, because at least my body doesn't stink! Not like my fatso sister. Haha!

The other crazy reason for my crazy day is that today, when I woke up this morning, I had a letter with a  cheque worth RM 1,500.00 (I don't know why, but the word cheque is underlined with a wriggly red line. Is it wrong to use it?) And sadly, I had to return that cheque and all that huge load of money!

MOONEEEHHH!!!!

Hahaha. Well don't get me wrong. The money is an advancement money from a study loan that I was entitled to went I signed up for the university thingy. But, my name was taken up for a scholarship! YAAAAYY!! So there is no need for me to take a sum of money that I will end up paying and getting broke, because it is so not worth it. 

Yes! The other reason for my crazy day is that I am getting a study scholarship! YES YES YES!! I'll get to study and not worry about money! NOT ANYMORE!! YEAH!! This is so great! The scholarship program had put me into a local private university, but I am learning in/using Monash University thingy, I don't get it.




Oh well, guess I'm going back to studying. Not that I'm not in the mood, but honestly, I really am not in the mood to study right now. But I guess life had to move on. And I have to get back to studying and all.

*sigh*

Guess after this I'll make a post with the title:

"The Boring Life of A College Student"

*sigh*

Well, those are some of my crazy reason for crazy day today. I'm sure there are more. Right! There are more, well, this one is crazy at least. I don't know when, but somewhere in my sleep last night, I had a pretty damn stupid nightmare. Well, it's not so of a nightmare, it's rather a simple dream. Dreams are good thing right? But what about dreams that you haven't dreamed of having? Wouldn't you call it nightmare, even though no blood, gore, violence, harsh word, and/or excessive nudity are involve?

My dream last night was pretty vague, like what all dreams are like. Unlike dreams, nightmare are prone to be remembered, thus explaining why I can clearly remember this nightmare part of my vague dream. I think I dreamed myself smoking.

SMOKING! I don't know which part of my brain is damaged, but somehow, while I was sleeping, it had managed to create this horrible image of myself smoking! ZOMG!! I hate it! I hate cigarettes! Despite my black pair of lips that clearly suggested many people who met me that I am a heavy smoker, I had not actively smoke. Meaning, I am a passive smoker. Because my brother smoke and sometimes I'm stuck with him in his car and he is smoking. Or maybe sometimes I am stuck with some guys who is smoking and I cannot dismiss myself because we are having a briefing and all.

But still, whatever it is, I had no doubt of saying that I try my hardest not to smoke cigarette. That is my pledge!

Well, enough with smoke and cigarettes. It can cause fire. The Boat-Girl had made an announcement and caused Abby's mast to be mast-sively damaged and causing her to 'boat' a fishing boat. Okay whatever. Buhbye!

1 comment:

Minem said...

boat-girl is my new hero ~ hoyeah!!!

kill ~~ kill ~~ die ~~ die ~~