Wednesday, June 23, 2010

IN NEED OF A CO-HOST

Well, typically, a co-host means that a person or an object that host a certain program or whatever alongside you, the other significant host. 

 Why I need a co-host? Well, as you can see, I clearly took 1 year to actually managed to do a 35 post, in which a year consist only a 54 weeks thus, it seems to me that I am a total loser since I can't even do a 54 post for a 54 weeks-per-year year. Which is stupid. 

And I also need one since I am pretty much a retarded person when I'm sick. And I've been sick for the past three days, which still doesn't explain my unsuccessful 15 soon-to-be post, which I know in soon I mean after some affirmation and financial calculation. *sigh*

And since I am still sick so I won't do a long explanation of why I need a co host.

Sorry I didn't write a post because I am SICK!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I need a personal assistant. Maybe your cohost can be my personal assistsant. I need someone to do things for me like pickup my laundry etc, or write down things I say when I don't have time. When you are interviewing for your cohost if this person can be my assistant it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.