Thursday, June 10, 2010

IMMA JUNKIE!

Yup. I had a problem with the Internet.

And it's a BIG one.

I am currently addicted to many things that can be found in the Internet.I don't know why, but I thing the Internet is like a job to me. Especially now, since I am currently a lazy, unemployed bastard that manage to harness enough fat to make all cannibal in this whole wide world be happy for the rest of their life. Ugh.
The Internet is SO majestic that I think it is a very vital sign that you are alive. Not having the Internet, AND not having any job/chores to do (i.e. study, work, volunteering job, etc. etc.) that actually kept you away from any device that have an unlimited access to the Internet may lead to sudden increment of boredom and later, death.

Saved by the bell!

No, I don't watch it, nor I was alive at that particular time.

The Internet is so vast that I believe I had repeated that word for several time now. I tried to look up to my previous post and was in vain. I can't seem to find any 'The Internet is so vast' word. I am so sad. It make me look like a snail. 

The Internet is so vast that it make me look like a snail! YAAAAYY!!

And for some reason, snail, that are not eaten by French, are very slimy and yucky and gooey and sticky.

Okay, so next we'll have a IMMA JUNKIE! section. Which I'll talk about how to fart loudly and why the Internet is so cool. 

If the Internet is a person breathing and all, I'm sure he's going to be the ruler of the world.

And I'm sure if the Internet is a person breathing and all, the Internet has a penis.

No comments: