Friday, January 21, 2011

THE BUS WAS BUZZING 'BUSY' BUSSILY

If you can't guess just what the heck happened to me from my even more countless-time-mentioned title, then you better check your eyes. I had like the most busiest week in my life. Oh, in advanced, if you like to come to my blog and always wonder why the heck I love to say sorry, it would be 'cause nobody really cared about saying sorry when one thing that happened was directly caused by them, either they know it or not.

And with that I'm sorry because I, again, failed to update my blog last week. Sheesh. Had a really busy week. I had like two big researches that I need to do and OHMYGOD JUST WHAT A CRAZY THING THAT YOU CAN DO WHEN YOU HAVE EXACTLY NO LAPTOP NOR THINGS THAT CAN CONNECT TO THE INTERNET! 

This is so crazy. At least now I have done like all the first major step and now I can feel a little bit laid back as now what's important is that I can come out with the research report in time. And that, hopefully, is easy enough for me. 

Have I told you guys about my dream of buying a guitar? Well, yeah, I mean, no, the dream is still a dream, but somehow somewhere I can feel it creeps out, just waiting to be realized. Just you wait, my dear guitar. I'll buy you! Someday, if not today. Well, what I know is that that someday is so gonna happen.

Remember, my last post? No? Sure, me too. I totally forgot to do the real post after my after-crash post. Maybe caused by the fact that I was so mad that Firefox crashed while I was typing all those stuff. Geez, or maybe because I was so engrossed with my work, and *cough* some Facebook and whatnot....

What? I'm a human too! I am entitled to follow my heart even when my heart talks crap, ain't I? I can't just focused on one thing like a detailed research when you had fifteen tabs on and 5 of it is Facebook and it has number (eg. (9) ) flashing in it, wanting you to read all those comments and stupid jokes, right? Whatever. 

Remember my cat and her kitten? Well, at first there was four, Lucy (mom) and three, very different kittens. Well, not much differences, I might say, but actually you can distinguish each and every one of them through their size, eye colours, fur colour and pattern and even their activeness. That somehow managed to sounds like a conclusion done after doing a genetic engineering on kittens. Damn biology!

Anyway, last week, my Mom managed to kill one. How sad. Even sadder was that she actually waited till I got home to pick up the corpse (T^T). So sad. She could have picked it up herself. Lazy bum. Anyway just now I got another message saying that there was a hit-and-run accident happened in front of my house. The victim? The only female of the three kittens. That psycho that hit her didn't even have the guts to actually put it aside. Stupid piece of shit. All happened when I was finally having my own time. Gosh karma, why the kitten? Why not something else?

Anyway I had finally figured out something totally wrong with my mind. I made like the most awesome-st ever statement that caught me thinking just how screwed up my mind can be and it also made me realized that maybe I really should be a psychiatrist, but to treat myself first.

One of my friend put up an ad in Facebook, and no, he's not selling stuffs. Instead, he asked us (high school friends) if we were interested in coming back to school tomorrow. I was really happy to know that out there someone was trying to gather us back at the place where we once met for the first time. For free. I guess. Which was the reason why I liked it so much.

Anyway, someone managed to make me feel bad. A friend of ours, who is now in Cairo pursuing her studies, said that we were lucky since we are still in the same country. Anyway, I replied saying that of course, and the more reason to go since tomorrow is a Sunday. It makes sense right? Tomorrow a Sunday, so we can all go and have our time together there not worrying about a thing, WAIT A DAMN MINUTE! No, you are definitely having the same problem as me.

What the heck are you thinking? Tomorrow's a freaking Saturday! It ain't Sunday yet! My (other) friend pointed it out for me, meaning he had no problem of any sort. Thank you. Anyway I finally realized why, as in why I said tomorrow was a Sunday. Every Friday, my last class would be Chemistry, and it ends at 4 PM. Late, but who cares. It gave me all the reason not to go back to my apartment all too fast. 

Back to the story, I finally realized that actually, after every Friday, after 4 PM to be exact, I treat the rest of the 'Friday' as 'Saturday'. Sick? That's how I come out tomorrow as 'Sunday'. Gosh, I'm so good in so many wrong ways that I don't know if I ever be right again.

I guess that's all for now. For now. Why repeat it, who knows. I don't even know why the heck I repeat those two words. Hey, have you watched Shawshank Redemption? If you answer no, you better watch it. If you answer yes, you better watch it again 'cos it's so damn good! See ya! Hopefully next week! Buhbye! Watch Shawshank Redemption, k?

No comments: