Saturday, January 1, 2011

IT IS NEW YEAR, BITCH!

Welcome to the new year! With this it marks that now on my blog roll you'll see a new year starting back with January, thus making this post the first for the first of the first month of this year! Can't get enough of first, aye?

People often associate new year with new beginning and so and so. Which I'm okay with, but am not totally eager about. Unlike others, I don't really think that you can only make new beginning when there are some stupid person blasting an enormous number of explosive under the name of celebrating

Which also means that the police can't really do anything, not because there are a lot of people for them to catch, but because they are also apart of the crowd. And a group of police who are caught for enjoying the new year celebration that was glazed with explosives are not good. And it will not look good as the front cover news for newspaper now will it?

Okay of course I'm lying why would fireworks = explosive? Besides if fireworks = explosive then why would they call the technique used to make fireworks look all oh-so-pretty pyrotechnic and not KABABOOMtechnic? You know what don't ask me anything.

I know this, what I might say may sound weird, having it coming from me, but please just be here for me. At least I'll know that you are here, reading this stupid tale of me, the one who is lonely when he is not alone.

Out of nowhere, there's suddenly this uneasiness that I felt. I just don't know how to describe it, but it is kind of stuck with me. For now. Even now, while I'm typing. And I find that listening to a very sad song, somehow, really do sync with my current situation.

It is a very deep feeling, that I can tell. Anything more is very vague, nor can I really pin point where does this feeling come from, or what it really want me to do with it! Argh!!! I'm so helpless right now. Usually, I'll call this as 'being bored' but now not even reading manga or continuing learning my guitar chords can even do me any good. At such I turn to updating my blog.

You know what? This kind of thing should be ignored. Because life is about now, and now, if I'm going to be all depressed I'm sure I'm going to die.

So what is your new year's resolution? Complete last year's resolution? Whatever it is, do your best with it. Make sure that you don't feel bad if you haven't had the time to finish it. Everybody have their own moment, and I'm sure you'll get yours eventually. Anyway I didn't set any resolution, not that I have had any before. 

You know it is very disturbing, setting yourself to do things that you yourself are not sure if you are ever going to finish it. I mean, what so good is a yearly resolution anyway? You better set it like a monthly resolution, then you'll know if you're doing it right, and might as well save your time and not wasted like a whole year just to realize that eating a huge cheese burger for breakfast are not going to help you with your weight problem.

At least that what I felt. So, what I did was not putting anything. At least not now, since I am not having anything big near time. So my current resolution, if I should really put one, would be not to miss this current seat, in front of the computer, with access to the Internet, when I'll be on my way back to my apartment tomorrow. And since this is also a resolution, I'm pretty sure that I'll fail at it and have a breakdown when I'm all alone in my bedroom. This is sad. T^T

Anyway my Dad is still in the hospital. He's condition isn't getting any better. Well, truthfully, a little bit, but if I were his doctor I'd said that it is still not good enough. His left leg is still all swollen up and he still can't go and about his left leg like that, but I think he is okay. At least he is not being ignored as he has like tons of nurses to look after him and also the food provider to feed him.

I am sure that I'll miss my cats. Tomorrow I'll be going back to my apartment. But the thing with me is that whenever I'm going to go somewhere for like a good one month, I won't do all that huggy-kissy thingy. I'll probably just glance, and if it's my parents, then I'll just kiss their hands. For me that's good enough.

Right now, in order for me to ignore that lingering feeling, beside doing this blog post, I'm currently listening to Maroon 5's new album. Like all of them. And no, don't look high of me. I 'll never buy any album. I'll listen to it online, and if I like the song, I'll download it. Which make me a pretty bad person. Though I might add, a pretty bad but sad person. Heh. I kinda like that.

You know, I love Maroon 5. Especially this new album. I mean, I've always like them, but this new album is pretty much the best, like ever! Even so, I'll still say that my favourite song would be Sunday Morning. It always have that perfect sound to my ears. Well, my ears at least.

Remember the sad song I mentioned up there? Well it is this song, a collaboration between Maroon 5 and Lady Antebellum, title 'Out of Goodbyes'. A very beautiful song, I just love how the voice just blend together, it was so perfect. And the song is pretty meaningful, the most important characteristic that I'll look into a song, apart from its music. Thus the reason why I don't like Justin Bieber and his pieces of craps that is oh so stupid. And meaningless. And stupid. Stupid. Yes. Stupid.

Anyway, I think I'm done with this stupid blabbering. And as a gratitude for your willingness to stay with me through this stupid new year thing, I would love to let you listen to the song that I listened to just now, along with the lyrics. And since there is no video for it yet, for now, I hope your happy with just the audio. Because that is what pretty much got me hooked up with this song.


Buhbye guys! Hope your new year is as good as Oprah's! See ya!

No comments: