Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WEIRD DAY...

Today, unlike any other day, was somehow special for me. Well, from the surface, nothing really happened today. I mean, I was not lost in some misguided bus ride, lost without much knowledge of how to get back to the one road that you know, lost without anyone really there to point the right way out to you.


Yet, today is indeed special in it's own way. Probably one of it's own special kind.


Today, I woke up to realize that I had scarred myself. Not like, 'OMG she left me and now I'm here all alone' scarred. I don't even have, own, or share anybody that can really leave me. It is literally scar. It felt like blister, but I can't really see it since it is at my neck, and from my friends observation it is more like a day old blister, all scabbed and stuffs. Yuck. Yesterday morning I woke up and got my middle finger cut, for absolutely no reason, now this. I hope tomorrow I'll wake up to my legs bleeding from some sort of scratch or whatnot.


My Chemistry teacher also seems to have a little bit of a problem today. Well not much actually. I just guess that she was going through her job description, which is to 'educate us' and probably to 'make the student a better man'. She asked me to talk about Valentine's day, and whether we should celebrate it as the usual way or not.


She asked me to talk about whether we should really celebrate it or will we only make all the salesmen rich by us buying their products and stuffs.Although when she first told me what to talk about, a.k.a. Valentine's Day, I already had something at the back of my head.


I wanted to talk about the one day that probably not many people know about. It's about the Rose Bud Festival. People usually only recognised Valentine's Day as the only day to honour your lover, when in fact, every 25th April, every year, you can really do the same thing, all over again, but instead of a whole bunch of flower, you only celebrate it with a single rose, be it fully bloomed or what.


But I might not just talk about that. That is probably boring. Or at least it will be boring if I tell the whole now. 


I've also realized another thing today. That is, usually, there is always some kind of flaws that we human can find in another human. Be it physical, emotional, behavioral, or even the way the other human think. I learned that through ISAT (International Student Admission Test), which is solely for students who are going to universities based in Australia. 


Well, anyway, today we learned about 'logical fallacies'. And through this, I've learned the horrid truth. Every man is for himself, and himself alone. No man can ever satisfy other people while being ignorant of what's happening to himself. Well, at least that is what i thought. My teacher told us that every thought, every word is flawed in a way, and that we should be really careful now in what we are reading as now we know that these flaws exist. 


Although I might add that not all are flawed, but a large amount of it are really flawed, so we should really be careful of what we are reading. You might want to add my blog as the list of what reading sources that you should be careful with. I never thought that I was going to learn this skill ever, but now that I know this is what I'm going to get through ISAT, you can practically say that I am very happy. 


What's more, today I had just renewed my determination of getting myself a guitar. I don;t really know why I want to buy it. I mean, I know that I love to sing with this no good voice of mine, but why I need a guitar is more like a self-satisfaction thing. I mean, I don't really play guitar, heck, I've never even strum a guitar, but with the idea of getting myself a guitar, you can say that I've made my mind on what what to do with my money now. 


My research still have a far way to go. I guess I'm ought to do a lot this coming Chinese New Year's holidays. I heard of this band, the Dashboard Confessional, but I don't really know what song, as in what song that really caught my attention. So I've tried searching for it but then again nothing really sings to me apart from this one song. Well I guess I can really try to search for that song. 


Know any other good song? I could really use new songs in my MP3. But please, no songs that I can;t sing to it because it is in a foreign language. Yuck. I hate people who loves Korean songs, but then again never really know what the heck it means. Not even a single word. Can't seem to find the purpose of listening to it in the first place. 


I guess this is enough of ranting. I could really use a good rest now. Buhbye. Type again if I can find anything worth typing here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

diorg smua ni suka dgr lagu2 korea sbb artis2 diorg tu cun @ handsome,nasib baik aq x terjebak sama..hahaha