Friday, January 28, 2011

THOSE FIRST DAYS...

What do you think about 'first day'? People often associate first days with anxiety, social-awkwardness, sadness, betrayal, and even, sadly, love at the first sight. Or what I would call as perverted thing to do in your first day. Anyway, that is what people usually do. And by people, I really do mean myself. 

Somehow I managed to belittle myself in so many wrong way with just a single paragraph. Well what I mean by that last sentence would be 'what I could think of'. I mean things like what I've typed above really do happen in real life. Some guys, especially me always put 'first day' and 'anxiety' side by side. They are like a couple that could not be separated in any possible way. 

Whatever. I'm not going to talk about my first day here. But more like how yesterday became a day filled with 'first day' in something so random. It's definitely not my regular first day, which is, just for your information, every single day. I don't know why I have the tendency to treat every freaking day like a first day. Maybe I have  a self-conscious problem. Maybe a serious one.

So, let begin my story with something fun. Which in a laymen term, money. Hahaha. If you found money, in no way you could think of, as fun, then you really shouldn't be living in this time. You should probably just attempt to turn back the time and go to some kingdom that practice barbaric way of life and barter system. That would really be good for you.

Anyway...

Yesterday was the first day in my life that I've hold a really large sum of money. How large? Only a total of RM 1,500.00 and something cents. Not large enough? Fair enough, but still just how often you get the chance to hold a money that much for 48 hours?

Walked around with that much of money in your clutch (yes I use a clutch instead of some manly wallet made out of crocodile skin that you shot using your Desert Eagle, don't ask me why, I just do) and people, or possible-thief/snatchers not knowing that you have that much of money in it. 

Now, don't get me wrong. That money wasn't for me to spend. Today I added another RM1000.00 into my clutch and finished everything up within seconds. I used it to pay for my one science subject that I'm taking, as I currently adding a sort of illegal subject into my program. It's 'sort of illegal' since I am a sponsored student and my sponsor body didn't know I'm paying for it. I just hope they will not know anything about it. 

Yesterday was also the first day in my life that a girl told me to what I did was gay. Well, imagine what you want whatever I might be doing then, as I know the true story, but it really did went straight to my conscious. It was like some kind of poison, seeping into your heart at the pace of a gold-medalist riding a freaking super fast horse with a freaking huge jet pack. That, is exactly what I felt when she told me that. 

So, what happened is probably not what you have imagined like. I did not stared at some guy while rubbing my chest, or anything. I was lying down on the grass while thinking why the heck I was there at  that particular time. Prior to lying on the grass, I had walked back and forth from my college foyer to the front gate for a good 4 times.

To help you out, I can say that going from the front gate and the foyer, it would be something like a 3 minutes walk, and judging from the pace that I usually walk, it would be around 200 meters? So you can say that I had already walked something more that 300 meters.

Not much of walking I could say. Anyway, since I don't plan on walking, alone, back to my casa (apartment), I chosen to stay with my friends. So that was the reason why I was lying on the grass. Another reason would be that I don't want to hear or see another group of people there who were singing and playing guitar, when both of what they were doing is exactly what I hoped I can do, but sadly my hope is yet to be accomplished. 

Another reason would be because I really don't know where to look at as the field is filled with half naked guys playing the gayest sport ever (soccer) and on the other side of the road, there are gangs of people doing exactly nothing. So I'd rather look at the trees and the sky, which was just shy of shining up. 

While I was lying down on the grass, my friends were on either side of me, talking about something that really don't interest me one bit, some standing, the other some sitting. Suddenly this one big guy (I want to say 'fat', but then...) stood up and made a stupid attempt of faking to run away from me. He turned around, 'rushed' towards me as fast as a dying cat can, then tried to elbow drop my stomach (I've tried finding the correct term, only to find a really gay pic. Gosh, talk about coincidence). 

Although all of his stupid attempts, he still managed to land wrongly. So he inched closer to me, just to really make so that his elbow really did dropped on my stomach. But instead, he choose to just place his arm there. My friends were already looking. For some very odd reason, he went on and move even closer to me. Being the reasonable guy that I was, I ignored him because I know he'd do nothing stupid in front of this so many people when he dubbed himself the title 'ladies man'. More like 'the man who chased around ladies'. 

It turns out to be, even my ability to reason failed me when my girl-friend suddenly cried out

"Sumpah gila gay korang ni..."

That, coming from my girl-friend, really did the job. I lifted my feet, kicked that fat-ass away (I was mad so he is a fat-ass), and immediately jerked-up in the most fashionable way ever. Or so I say. We end up walking to the Pyramid and had dinner there, where I had another one of my 'first day.

Yesterday was my first day of ever eating a Japanese  dish. Okay let me rephrase that, as I've eaten sushi before. That was my first day of ever eating a Japanese noodle dish. Okay that's good. Once we were in Pyramid, we went straight to the food court in Jusco. It's cheaper there. But the bad thing about food court is that you sometimes just lost track of what to eat and your budget and all.

Knowing that I have RM 1,500.00, I wasn't scared at all. So I went to this Japanese food section. They only sells  noodle, so there's no bento set or anything. I really love to try one, but then again I don't know what is a 'kakiage' or 'ebi ten' or even the 'kanuki'. So I asked the guy there. Amazingly enough, they even have the type of noodles used in each dishes, which you can choose. They have udon, soba, and also cha soba. 

Note: If you don't know what the heck I talked about, please remember, there's always Google. Ask him. Or her. Ask IT. I'm sure Google knows everything. Almost. 

So I end up paying RM 7.30 for a Chicken Teriyaki Soba. From what the cook there told me, soba is a noodle made out of oat, although Wikipedia argued that soba is made out of buckwheat flour. Anything is good for me. It turns out to be, the flavour of soba is namely nothing. It doesn't taste anything like oat, nor buckwheat. It taste like, nothing.

But when combined with the heavy taste of soy sauce in the gravy and also my favourite taste of seaweed and two pieces of coloured fish cakes, it taste heavenly. Well, almost. I still thinks that the dish tasted a bit salty, thanks to the soy sauce. But oh well, who cares, it's Japanese, not a Malaysian dish. So I won't argue much.

Yesterday was also my very first day experiencing a stupid incident. It is so stupid, I thought I might just call it as a stupid 'piece-of-shit'. It is so stupid that it is not even worth to be called as an incident. Stupid, yet, amazingly enough, every amusing in it's own way. Let me gives you some hint. 

1) I live in an apartment building. 
2) I live on the 23rd floor. Total floor is 25, excluding the car park floors (3 floors) and also the ground floor.
3) I uses the elevator (almost) every day to go up or down. 
4) Sometimes, usually in the morning, I'd rather run down the stairs than wait for the elevator to be empty of stupid, loud, stinky bitches.
5) The elevators probably never gone through any inspections of any sort. For years.

So can you guess what's the stupid 'piece-of-shit' that happened to me? Well, let me tell you the story. It happened after the Japanese dish that I had in Pyramid's Jusco. So we went back to Casa by public bus. I kind of separated from my friends. I can't blame them, I walked with such a huge stride, and they have just a normal length of feet. So sad.

Anyway, en route to the lifts, I passed by my friend. He was, also, walking slow. I don't really have the time to ask him all the details of why he was there at that kind of time, so I stride on. I'm wondering whether 'stride on' is a correct term. But still, I moved on. I pressed frantically on the lifts' call button, like there's no tomorrow. There are three call buttons, and 4 lifts. One for each end, while the middle one for the two lifts in the middle. Although I might say that all the call button call all the lifts. 

While frantically calling the lifts via the call button, I noticed that the call button on the left wasn't on. So I went there instead and pressed on it once, calmly. Then I saw my friend. Let just call him N as there will definitely be more friends on the way to the end of this story. 

While waiting fro the lift, my other comrades arrived on the 'waiting bay'. They are F and R. Well, something definitely happened, as suddenly the leftmost lift was open and then people were rushing into it. Inside there were already people, guys to be exact. They looked like jerks to me. 

I went inside with N and F. I noticed R was standing kind of far away from the lift, looking rather shocked that we went inside. I looked over my shoulder, there are definitely spaces, at least enough for a skinny person like him. I was about to call him inside when the lift closed it's door. 

The lift started to move. I ignored almost everything else as I know it would be damn long before it reaches the 23rd floor. Suddenly, the lift started to make like some stupid noise. And then....... TO BE CONTINUED, as I'm on my way home for Chinese New Year break. Daaa~~

2 comments:

Amirah Cantik said...

detail gila story. =.=''

Anonymous said...

apa yg jadi lps tu??x sbr nk taw ni...