Friday, May 7, 2010

TAG-TAG-TAGIDY-TAG-TAG (EVERYDAY IS A FAIRY TAIL)

Disclaimer : This is actually a blog post for nothing, but since my best-girl-friend is challenging me to a stupid challenge, so I'll just do a two-in-one post. YAAAAYY!!

*****

Today was a fairy tail.

And no this is not a Taylor Swift appreciation post. This is actually a post of me, going through a rainy day.


WED, 5th May 2010
.

I was playing Maple Story SEA. It was very interesting and fun and exciting and everything that is AWESOME. Then suddenly a series of thunder explodes in the sky. And it was very LOUD. It was like shouting 'DAMN YOU ALL ARE GONNA DIE!', with less word and more action.

Terrified of what happening,I hurried my way to the refrigerator, out of no reason. What I was thinking? But still the fridge at least offer me a refuge from the horror act that was playing outside. But since when I was outside? Hrm, computer games...

I turn around to look at the rain. It was raining heavily. You know how the saying goes, raining cats and dogs? Well I found that saying as crap as t.v ads. How can it be raining cats and dogs? There ain't any cats nor dogs come tumbling down from the sky! Old people sucks. It should be something like 'it's raining water and chemicals' or 'it's raining H and O' as in water molecule H2O.


But, ironically, there was this one fluffy gray cat sitting near the back door, taking shelter from the cats and dogs that were falling from the sky.


See there are water droplets all over her face. Not cat/dog droplets.



I call her Ms. Fluffee, because she was so Fluffee. Haha



Hrm, still raining...



What's that? I didn't know I have THAT!



Someone's watching...



I'm sure there's someone watching.



Hey YOU!





Lady Gaga pose.




And we played most of the time. Such a poor thing she is, lil' Ms. Fluffee. She was really hungry. She even ate that baked banana (a.k.a. pisang goreng) that I bougth earlier. And she was asking for more. Poor thing. I didn't gave her more because then it would be such a waste.

Then approximately five minutes later the rain was tired of explaining to the sky that it was impossible to actually try to pour cats and dogs and that the little machine in Cloudy With a Chance of Meatball only can turn water molecule into food and not animals and that it was destroyed. So the day had stop raining. Not even cats, dogs, nor water came down from the sky.

And Ms. Fluffee then decided that it was the time from her to go and beg some other guys for food. And so she left me. Luckily my computer didn't do the sane thing. Or I might just freaked out. That's all for today. 



STOP looking at ME!

Note : Dear Minem. *sigh* Whatever. I can't find where to look for and there was no 8th picture folder with the 8th picture of nothing so I decided to give you NINE pictures of the same cat. You're welcome.

No comments: