Friday, March 12, 2010

Big Changes and 6 A+ 1 A 2 A-

Guess what? Once in a while updating your blog literally means that you'll need to face a hell lot of stuf
That sentence is too cheezy for something like me. I might just died from all that chezzy-ness.

Anyway! Yeah! WTF I didn't updated my blog for like what, four days?

Anyway, if any of you have EVER noticed, I am a Nuffnanger.

...........

I went out just now. About an hour ago. My family and I were having dinner to celebrate OMG I FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE NUFFNANG OMG OMG OMG...

Ehem...

OK let me just countinue wherever I've stopped. Well.....

*sigh* I've forgotten, whatever about NuffNang that I want to talk about.

OK lets totally skip it! YAAAAAAAAAAAYY!!!!

Jumps Happily

I got a very harsh fever yesterday. SO as a result I had to CHOP my hair off. It is a very drastic move, but that is just how my head works. When there is like intense heat anywhere near it, EVERYTHING that is covering my head and is seen as a possible heat sustenser needs to be ELIMINATED ASAP!!

So right now I have the hair that I hate the most. Most probably because I really don't like the one who chopped my hair, but I think it is caused by the fact that my head now looks like a..... I don't know. How do you define your own head and/or hair shape/style?

I don't know mine maybe because A) I can't really see how is the shape of my head/hair right now, B) I am too lazy to look at the mirror, C) The mirror is broken, and/or D) The mirror is broken because of my bad hair. Or even E) I am not alien who can see the shape of his head/hair because they have long tentacle like eyes.

Whatever it's not like I care why both my hand is covered in red paint... SERIOUSLY IT IS RED PAINT MY GOD BELIEVE ME I"M TELLING YOU THE TRUTH!

Anyway, after I chopped my hair and made it look like a.............. Well, I get 9 As..

YEAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somehow the scanner/printer/photocopy machine just thought that maybe I don't really need to scan my result slip, just in case if someone might use it and pretend to become me. Although I know that is totally outrageous! Who want to be someone who has bad hair and/or head shape? Hrmm... I wonder...

Anyway I got 6 A+, 1 A, and 2 A-!!! And that all total up to 9 As, which is not that much but since it is my ass that worked for it, so you guys have no right to tell me how very litle my number of A is. YEAH!!!!




P/s : later when I've convinced my scanner/printer/photocopy machine/demon-bot I'll upload that picture to prove to the world I'm an intelligent  blogger and not some tell-tale serial killer who kills because he thinks everybody who thinks they are happy in this life would be safe if they are reincarnated because they are happy now so when they are reincarnated there will be no more sorrow and that IF that killer really do care about the concept of reincarnation because he knew when someone is dead he is dead for sure and not dead-alive again but DEAD-DEAD!! *breathes out* That is extremely long...

No comments: