Monday, March 8, 2010

A Bliss In Disguise... Hopefully!

According to Dictionary.com, bliss means :


1.supreme happiness; utter joy or contentment: wedded bliss.

2.Theology. the joy of heaven.

3.heaven; paradise: the road to eternal bliss.

4.Archaic. a cause of great joy or happiness.
 
 
 
But according to me, bliss means :
 
1. HELL YEAH!!!!! (happy)
 
2. Pain first, then HELL YEAH!!!!!
 
3. Take THAT, you douche bag!
 
4.  LOL LMAO ROFL hahahahaha (a euphoric state, may cause by anything/anyone)
 
 
 
Anyway... Somewhat yesterday, which is Saturday, was one of my worst day ever since The Endless Tragedy. It is, still kind of related to The Endless Tragedy, but this one is way more than just a tragedy! It almost become a police case! And I almost got my ass in a police station, giving out statement so that I won't be locked behind bars and sleep with a homosexual rapist.
 
Okay sleeping with  a homosexual rapist is really not the case. But, still, it is quite alarming, now that I mentioned it...
 
But, luckily, I'm a human and human to the heart. And what does human with a human heart has in his heart???
 
???
 
He has kindness, humanity, deeds, courtesy, politeness, etc, etc, etc. And of course, the most important ingredient, blood. But who cares if you have blood or not in heart right?

Right?

Or maybe a vampire would. In fact I think that's what all vampire ever thing of. Or even heard of. They can't seem to think right, especially when they are around human, because every human has blood in their heart. Well, of course, except for dead people. Or zombie, for crying out loud.

Anyway, the case is now kind of, dead? There is no more phone calls, or messages. But still, every time my phone rings, I got paranoid! I am always scared to answer any incoming calls with no names. Put it simple, incoming calls from those whom I don't know. *shivers*

.............
I just killed three cockroaches just now. I was brushing my teeth and putting aside my contact lenses when Cockroach A was crawling to near to my hairy feet that I could actually feel it's presence. I was like 'Whaaf tha Faakf?!'. As quick as a cat, I stomped them with my foot. But sadly...

Me : I won! Yoo-hoo!

Cockroach A : Think again! Hahahaha... I can survive even after nuclear explosion! Do you think your stinky feet is any match to me?

Cockroach B : Hahahahahaha... You got him right!

Cockroach C : You go dude! Kick him in the ass! Yeah! Cockroach rule!!!

Me : .......

And since I am a fast learner, I took no less than a minute later to kill all three of them. I stomped hard wiht my foot, then, violently, I drew my foot backward, as if I'm doing the Moon walk. Which leaves all the cockroaches headless, footless, gutless, etc. etc-less.... They are dead, for sure!

 I hate how this post ended. So I guess I put up something fun for all of you. Here....



Your welcome!

No comments: