Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Endless Tragedy, Pt. 2

Thursday, 25th February, 2010.

Everbody came to work today. But Female C is having problem walking, most probably since she kicked her way out yesterday. She came to work walking like a one-legged zombie. (-___-''') Everybody else is either happy or not in the mood at all. But, yeah, I am happy.


xxxxxxxxxx

Friday, 26th February, 2010.

Today, Female C took a leave. Maybe her feet is killing her, I don't know. But if it is killing her, then that's totally awesome for me. She does deserve to die in a very pathetic way, killed by her own legs. Hahahaha...


xxxxxxxxxx


Saturday, 27th February, 2010.

Today I took a day off. Not because my legs are killing me. They love me unconditionally. Hahahaha.. Actually, my family and I went to Ipoh, Perak because my oldest brother -  not that I have dozens of brothers, 'cause I have one only - is having his engagement with his girlfriend today.  I'll do one special post for this, but later because I want to put up evidences so that people would believe me...


xxxxxxxxxx


Sunday, 28th February, 2010.

Today, Boss is helding up a Chap Goh Mei party or also known as Lantern Festivel (no, not the Mid-Autumn Lantern Festival), in which Chinese who do business believes that they will need to recite prayers in front of food that will then be given to guest to eat.

I think the eating part was later created because the food that they prayed on in front of the temple is so not  any usual food. I'm talking about, roasted lamb guys! Like, who is dumb enough to ignore a huge pile of roasted lamb in front of a temple with no one watching over the lamb?

Anyway today I wore the same shirt that I wore yesterday, partly because I don't want to burden my mom with too many laundry to do, partly because of the lunch party, partly because I really didn't care at all whether the shirt is already been worn or not.

And some of my colleagues was talking at my back about how I actually dressed today just because of the lunch, but since I got a super hearing ability, so yeah I heard them. Anyway, I didn't eat the food, because I was feeling kind of suspicious. And my religious teacher taught me that if you felt suspicious about some kind of food or beverages, it is best to just leave it there.

So and so, after some time, the cash machine ran out of RM10 notes.Since Female A had  a customer to attend to, she told me to go downstairs to get the change. So I did. When I arrived there, I asked blatantly to the other workers since it was pretty loud at the Basement. Female C, who did'nt noticed me, made a silly 'Oh, my' sound and started to make a face, which I wasn't affected by. Because it would make me look like a 6 years old kid.

Luckily, the Boss' son, Son, was there so he got up and went to fetch a pail of water his dad. So after I got what I wanted, I went back upstairs. It was a very tiring climb, I should say. Although it had been two months since I've been here, but I never really got over the whole 'get used to it' phase, just yet.

So I arrived upstairs, still panting from the climb. I walked my way to the cash machine and lifted it up to open it. That's when Female B, suddenly said 'Hey! You've ruined it!' Whining, I only managed to 'Hish', which for me, doesn't sounded like disagree or something. Whatever.

And then she started to throw something and cursing. I was shocked with whatver that made her mad, which is pretty obvious. Me. That's when I looked closer and noticed that the keychain that was hooked with the key to the cash machine was, how should I say it, no longer hooked to it?

Well I hope you get the idea. the thing is now broken, or so. It still is in one piece, just that it is no longer attached to the key. And it was no biggy, for a normal person. But, for Female B, it sure doeas meant a lot. It was from her ex-husband, who bought it at Sarawak.

The only thing that made me angry was that it is not like the whole thing is ruined and can no longer be used. I've recieved keychain even more valuable than that which once broke but I kept them till today and still is, to me, usable even if it is broken. But that Female B's keychain, was nothing.

I swear to God that I can fixed it like in a minute but she was so hot-headed that she started to curse and stuff and started to cry, not because she was sad, but because she was angry. She even called her ex-husband. Which I thought was useless, because , Female A already had reattached that peice of crap together and it look as if nothing really happened.

And, to my own defence, I didn't do it purposely. I opened the goddamn cash machine like how I usually opened it. And I did not grabbed the keychain and tore it apart, because if I really did that, I might had just thrown it rigth to Female B's face. So yeah. It was fated to be ruined that day, by God, not me. So I don't really know why she is so mad about it. Well, probably she is mad (mentally ill) to begin with.

P/s : The endless tragedy is still far form the end... Keep on waiting...

No comments: