Saturday, March 20, 2010

I CAN DRAW TOO!!!

O.H. M.Y. B.L.O.G.

Haha I loved that one. Anyway, YEAHHHH I CAN DRAW TOO!!!

Umm you probably had noticed that from the title. But I really do like to repeat it.

And to prove myself (although I doubt having to do it for any reason), I'll so you a picture of my pet when he is okay and happy.


Okay, okay, I know. WTF YOUR PET'S A DINOSAUR???! Hell, yeah no! Get a grip it's only a drawing. Gosh how old are you? And here's another picture of my pet (not) when he is drunk high and dry, or probably when he is boring.

There's something off with that picture, though. Why is he smiling?

So yeah, now you know. I CAN DRAW TOO!!!

But all in all, I don't draw as good as Allie.. SHE'S THE GREATEST, AWESOMEST, TWISTEDEST MS PAINTER I'VE EVER KNOWN!

Okay I should to stop now, so that I can go and clean myself. I've made a mess with all these paint.

No comments: