Wednesday, March 3, 2010

If We Ever Meet Again...

I'm sure we will always meet again, especially in my blog! Don't you think we are fated to be together?? Hahahaha...

TooBlushy

Anyway this is kind-of a new song to me, since I first hear in on air, or should I say on TV, this morning. It is a song by Timbaland featuring Katy Perry. (Uh, uh Katy Perry I ♥♥♥♥ her so MUCH!)

Nose Bleed

And for those who are as unlucky as I am, here is the video for you. I got it from Timbaland Vevo, though whatever Vevo is... You can search it at YouTube, there bunch of awesome music videos from Timbaland in his Vevo.




So yeah the music video is somewhat cool but I do think that the story of the video is a little bit off compared to the meaning of the song. But hey, who cares, if it's off or on, there's Katy Perry in it! LOL hahaha.

Oh, and the next chapter of my Endless Tragedy would most be probably be up in a couple days, depending on how fast I'm typing. Also depending on how fast the flow of idea is at that time. So, if you really want to know more of my endless tragedy that make me quit my job and become a NETT (Not in Employment, Training, or Teaching), please, do stay tune.

Relax~~~

Oh, just another quick thing... Since I am a NETT now, I signed up for Google AdSense, along side with my NuffNang MY. So since you are here to read my blog, or for whatsoever reason you are here, why don't you do some charity and click on them! It would be fun, don't you think?

Hehehehek

OK that's all for now. See ya when I see ya. LOL

No comments: