Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Computer Games are FREAKING ADDICTIVE!

Yup! You heard that right. What all mommies, preferably women, told you are true. As a matter of fact, who ever that told you that, wasn't lying. Nor would he/she try to make you stop from playing computer games and get your *ss out to play some HAZARDOUS games outside.

I know some of you may read this through, or maybe just the title, and thought, 'Meeehh, it's not THAT bad! Besides, it's just a game'. I know, I know. *sigh*.

BUT(!) to tell you the truth I am currently ADDICTED to games. And the severe consequence has deeply impacted my blogging activity. Resulting in a nonexistance of blog post for cosecutive days for no actual reason. Unless, if you count playing MapleStory as an actual reason.

Well, I guess I do.

Anyway, that's not the main point of these blog post. What I'm trying to say is, play all you want. Get addicted to games. And if your mom scold you and start talking to you about school and/or making money (optional : getting married), you can face her, and tell her in a cute blonde-y style,

"At least I'm not addicted to drugs. That can surely kill me"

Oh and don't forget to smile. It brings out the idea of your true intention even better.

And I had an e-mail! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! IT'S A FREAKING E-MAIL!

The e-mail is from Don, from Workforced. You can go and check him out 'cause he is off the hook (and into the water you go!). 


Actually I don't really know what am I doing here, ranting and mumbling about stupid stuffs, but I do know one thing, I LOVE PLAYING MapleStory! YEAH!!


So yeah, there you have it. Ok then, buhbye for now! See ya!


No comments: