Thursday, March 18, 2010

Don't Stop For Me...

.....

Ok so originally I was going to do a post anyway. I've already had a title, which was supposed to be my original post title...

But then something happened.

And that something is not what we all would want it to happen in your life, be it now, or in your after life.

My brother got back from anywhere he had been and started asking about money that he doesn't own.

Ok, wait. I know I sounded kind of pa... papha... OMG I"VE FORGOT HOW TO SPELL P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C... 

(-_____-''')

Back to my story, no, I don't care how you think I sounded like. Because I know the real story. The real deal.

And to justify my statement, I'll tell the whole world the true story.

It was his engagement, but I had to pay for the travelling expenses, I have only like MYR30.00, he had to paid, but it was logically under his expenses because it was HIS engagement thing not mine, and now he wanted me to pay him back his money with MY money for no reason that can actually convince me to dance with only my boxers in front of a 1000 anonymous crowd.

OK the dancing with boxer thing is not the story, but if you really do read it thoroughly, you'll understand my story.

So that's the example of stuffs that you really won't want it to happen in any of your lifes. But sadly enough you only have one life in this world. (FUDGE YOU REINCARNATION!!!)

And oddly enough, bad things happen the moment you prayed that it won't happen. Not today. Not tomorrow. But most probably a few hours after tomorrow.

That's sad. But no, It won't stop me. Because I beg for it not to stop for me.


No comments: